July Firecrackers 2018

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone who finds themselves here after a BFP. So excited to share this journey with you all :flower:

Please introduce yourself, let us know your due date & whether you think you are having a boy or girl. Join in the discussion below.

July 1: Eppgirl :blue:

July 2: Ttcpostvr :pink:

July 3: Buffyx :blue:

July 4:

July 5:

July 6:

July 7: ToriTami :angel:

July 8: TexMel :blue:

July 9:

July 10:

July 11: Alligator :pink: Housewifey, Uniquebeauty

July 12:

July 13: StarryEyed88 :blue:

July 14: MissEyre :blue:

July 15:

July 16: Ameeann :angel: Ravenrose08, Four2Five :angel: Krockwell

July 17: Matherese, Chrissy05

July 18: Livvy :blue: DSemcho :angel: JLLM

July 19: JCW13 :pink: Yourstruly10 :pink: Eddjanuary10

July 20: JLH85 :angel: Pisces24

July 21:

July 22: Lilmisscaviar :blue: BabyBrain80 :angel:

July 23: Hammed2017, Glong88

July 24: Sherii :angel:

July 25: Ella

July 26:

July 27:

July 28: Heather.1987 :blue:

July 29:

July 30:

July 31:

Hiiii!!

July 11 for me please! Thanks for starting the thread. Yay!

Hey Alli!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that you have to have blood drawn so often during your pregnancy, but better to be on the safe side!

Thanks Buffy! Put me down for the 8th, though I'm sure my c section will be scheduled before then

Thanks Buffy!!! Please can you put me down for the 14th? Thanks x

Welcome guys! :flower:

Im in a similar situation, TexMel. Ill be having a csection early.

Hi all! I was stalking the other thread but afraid to post till now. I just found out last night that I'm pregnant again... and I'm a bit devastated. My oldest is 2 and my youngest is 7 months, and this was the last thing I wanted. I was hoping to wait a couple years for the next one. I'm very overwhelmed and upset that I didn't make sure we were more careful. :cry: But... a baby is a baby, and babies are a blessing. Glad to have you ladies to take this journey with. <3

(I have no clue when I ovulated, so don't know my EDD. If I had to guess, I'd say July 18.)

Attachments

• IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
Hello Livvy! Welcome! I'm sorry you are struggling, but please know I am in a simular-ish situation. I will have 3 under 3 myself. I have a 2 year old and a 14 month old, and am 6 weeks pregnant today with #3. We can do this!! You can vent to us any time :)

I'll pop you down for July 18th at the moment.

Hi Livvy, welcome on board :)
Sorry to hear that you’re struggling with the news. Hoping you start feeling a little better about it soon. But we’re all here for you :flower:

Is everyone planning on finding out whether baby is a boy or girl?

We are as it&#8217;s our first, and I&#8217;d like to be prepared.
I&#8217;m thinking it&#8217;s going to be a boy.
Do you have any gut feeling on what you&#8217;ll be having Buffy?

Hey, thanks for starting a new thread! Going by by LMP, I'd be due July 17th. My son's DD was July 19 and he was born on the 18th (2012). :) I've had several losses so I'm keeping everything crossed that this one is sticky, and totally keeping it secret until at least 13-14 weeks.

I love it when people find out! Haha I am so impatient.

We will be finding out for sure :) Then I can get rid of half of the stuff I have lying around :haha:

I have a feeling I will have a girl. I normally have clear skin, but I have been getting pimples just like when I was pregnant with DD. I also am nauseous quite early on, and I was more nauseous with DD than DS. Plus my Mum told me this morning that she thinks girl because I am apparently moody like I was with DD :haha:

But, I was wrong with my previous pregnancies, so I'm sure I'm wrong again haha. Why do you think you're having a boy? Just a feeling? Do you have name ideas?

Hey, thanks for starting a new thread! Going by by LMP, I'd be due July 17th. My son's DD was July 19 and he was born on the 18th (2012). :) I've had several losses so I'm keeping everything crossed that this one is sticky, and totally keeping it secret until at least 13-14 weeks.

Thanks for joining us over here. I will add you! Fingers tightly crossed for you x

My two kiddies are both September babies born 6 days apart :)

I think the timing really and it&#8217;s just a gut feeling. DH really wants a boy too.

Oh cute another girl would be awesome. I have 2 sisters and it&#8217;s awesome being so close with them. We had names picked out many moons ago but I&#8217;m not a fan anymore. How about you?

The exact same thing happened with us! We had names picked out, but changed our minds when actually pregnant :haha:

I have one sister and we are super close. I would love for my DD to have a sister.

As for names, Luna is growing on me, but I'm certainly not 100% on it. With boys, I have NO idea.

I'll definitely be finding out! As I said in the old thread, I am really really hoping for a girl, as I already have a boy. But, I do love him so much, so ultimately healthy is all that matters. But, I may shed a tear for a minute if it's a boy if I'm being honest. I guess at least we already have boy clothes, etc, if it is another boy, so it's not the worst thing in the world. It'll just give me more leverage for a #3.

With my boy, I just had a gut instinct by around 8-9 weeks, I can't explain it, I just KNEW that he was a boy. I am kind of excited to see how this one progresses to see if I'll have the same feelings.

Very interesting Tex! I will be interested to see if you get it this time, and if you are right.

I was actually hoping for another girl with #2 but when we found out he was a boy, I wasn't upset like I thought I might be. I love him so much. I can't imagine life without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->