July Jewels 2019! ^^

LadySparkles

Reaction score
I can’t find a thread for babies due in July 2019 (I get that it is early to expect to see one haha!) so I thought I’d get the ball rolling! Come say hi, I need some momma friends to chat to, I’m sure you all do too ^^

I’m due #4 on 5th July, I have three girlies already
I don’t have a Facebook anymore or many female friends really lol. So thought I’d join to help me not feel so alone in this. My other three children are from my ex husband, this new jewel is from my boyfriend, he’s gonna be a first time dad so that will be fun would love to get to know you all and experience this wonderful time together and make friends xxx

Hi, can I join please ?
Just found out today that I am pregnant with baby #2 !
Estimated due date is 13th July (my mums birthday!)

It's super early so I'm really nervous but trying to stay positive :)

Hi, can I join please ?
Just found out today that I am pregnant with baby #2 !
Estimated due date is 13th July (my mums birthday!)

It's super early so I'm really nervous but trying to stay positive :)

Of corse! Congratulations Hun! How are you feeling ? ^^

I'm going to join as well! I was hesitant to join in at first because it's so early, but I just got a very dark line on a IC, so I'm feeling more confident.

I'm expecting baby #3 on July 4. I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.

I'm going to join as well! I was hesitant to join in at first because it's so early, but I just got a very dark line on a IC, so I'm feeling more confident.

I'm expecting baby #3 on July 4. I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.

Congratulations!

You should deffo join in no matter how early it is, we all need support and love at every level don’t we. I don’t have many female friends. Actually I don’t have any. I have two maybe but we don’t speak much any more.

My family is gonna go crazy when they find out lol. I’m leaving that one a few months tho haha xx

Hello, I am gingerly joining in. I found out Monday and am due July the 5th.
yet to have a successful pregnancy so hoping this is my rainbow.

hello everyone!

Hello, I am gingerly joining in. I found out Monday and am due July the 5th.
yet to have a successful pregnancy so hoping this is my rainbow.

hello everyone!

Hi my lovely ^^ You’re due the same day as me :D this will be my rainbow baby also, got everything crossed for you <3

Thank you!

How is everyone in these early days?

I'm having a bit of brown spotting so a little worried but trying to stay positive!

Hiya! May I join? It is very early for me. Got my BFP yesterday and due date would be 19th July. This is baby #4 for me.

Hello

Im emee im 33. I have 2 voys who are 7 and nearly 4. I found i pregnant about 2 weeks ago due to lots of pain and query eptopic. Ive had lots of scans and blood tests. Hcg raising nicely but couldn't find anything on the scan till today. They said im around 5 and a half weeks so estimated due date is 1st july.

They could see a sac and yolk today and want me back in 10 days. Dont know if this good or bad cos i didnt need a scan with my boys till i was 12 weeks

Happy and healthy 9 months to all xx

Oh and i have nòoooooo symptoms at all. With both my boys by 6 weeks i was so nauseous i had to be put on meds had bad headaches and acid

Hello

Im emee im 33. I have 2 voys who are 7 and nearly 4. I found i pregnant about 2 weeks ago due to lots of pain and query eptopic. Ive had lots of scans and blood tests. Hcg raising nicely but couldn't find anything on the scan till today. They said im around 5 and a half weeks so estimated due date is 1st july.

They could see a sac and yolk today and want me back in 10 days. Dont know if this good or bad cos i didnt need a scan with my boys till i was 12 weeks

Happy and healthy 9 months to all xx

Hopefully it’s just precaution Hun. Try not to worry too much. Probably just to check there is a heartbeat. Exciting stuff that you get to see it hopefully xxxx keep us updated xxx

Thank you!

How is everyone in these early days?

I'm having a bit of brown spotting so a little worried but trying to stay positive!

Fine in my pregnancy. No sickness or spotting or anything like that, very very sore boobs tho and cramping. Oh and the exhaustion!! The damn exhaustion!! Brown spotting is not to be worried about Hun. Even red spotting in most cases turns out to be ok. Deffo keep up the positivity and speak to your midwife or dr if you’re worried. Love and hugs xxx

My darling boyfriend asked me to abort today!

Safe to say he isn’t my boyfriend any more.

I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus emotionally. Heartbroken. Angry. Distraught. Betrayed. Lonely. Lost. You name it, I feel it.

I have heard stories about these men. I’ve never known one tho.. I thought maybe the woman over exaggerated. Because she was hurt? But nope. Fucking idiots do exist.

Could really use some tips to being a strong woman. I’ve never been strong and independent before.

Sorry for such a crappy post. I could do with some support xx

Hi everyone! May I join in? I am due July 4th with Baby #2, which still feels surreal to even type out. After a couple years of medicated cycles and IUIs, we had a successful embryo transfer on our first round of IVF. We also have a five-year-old son who was a Clomid baby.

I have my first scan coming up next week. If all goes well at the scan I will be able to "graduate" from the fertility clinic and move into the care of my midwives. I feel like that's when this is all going to start to feel real. I do have some symptoms but I've been able to explain them away on the medication I'm still taking (progesterone and thyroid meds).

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next few months! :hi:

My darling boyfriend asked me to abort today!

Safe to say he isn’t my boyfriend any more.

I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus emotionally. Heartbroken. Angry. Distraught. Betrayed. Lonely. Lost. You name it, I feel it.

I have heard stories about these men. I’ve never known one tho.. I thought maybe the woman over exaggerated. Because she was hurt? But nope. Fucking idiots do exist.

Could really use some tips to being a strong woman. I’ve never been strong and independent before.

Sorry for such a crappy post. I could do with some support xx

I am so sorry that you are going through this! I hope that you have a good support system around you and that your ex doesn't cause you more grief than he already has. Keep your focus on your lovely growing baby and on your own health and well-being. We are always capable of so much more than we think we can do. You will be more than enough for your baby.

Hi ladies,

I'm Ella and I’m cautiously joining after a positive beta yesterday. I've been TTC #1 for what seems like forever. This cycle was an FET after a failed fresh IVF with no fertilization, a failed fresh IVF transfer, and a failed FET previously. This was my last little embie (I had three to freeze after my second fresh IVF cycle but they had to unfreeze two last time because one wasn't viable after they defrosted it) and it's seeming like a sticky bean so far. I go back in for the next beta tomorrow and then I have another one on Friday. I've had some early losses/cps previously, but this is the first one that I've gotten a positive beta for, so I'm feeling optimistic. Cautiously optimistic. I'm finally letting myself think about what ifs and I'm really excited about telling my mom and in-laws.

My due date is probably July 13th based on transfer. First beta was 355.5 at 10dp6dt.

It all still feels surreal. Like I can't believe that this is happening because we've been trying for so long. So here's hoping tomorrow's beta is good and I can hang out here for the next 8 or 9 months. :)

Sorry to hear your boyfriend is putting you in the position, LadySparkles. I hope you told him off good and well.

I think the key to becoming strong is to realize that you are strong and you will do whatever it is that needs to be done to be successful. You might break down. but you build yourself back up and keep moving. Do you have any family that can help out when you need them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"