Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello every one.
Just wondering how many we are :)

How are you and when are you do?
Girl, boy ore dont you know?
First baby?

:)

Im good. Thought I was over the nausea time but it came back again last week, 1-2 days. And 1-2 days this week, and puged once! ARG!

Im 30w today and to me it is a milestone, dont know why. The first one wa 12w of course, then 20w and now 30w for me at least. I feel like im in some safe zone, now it would be alright if it would arrive, at least the chance of survival mutch higher, not that I have any reason for fearing that the baby will come early.
Now I look forward to week 35. Then I will be moving! :) bigger place in our hometown where we grew up, where both our parents live, sibblings, our grandparents and some of our friends have moved back there.
So now I feel like the nest 5 weeks wont pass! haha.

We didnt want to know witch gender the baby is :) hehehe want a "itsa a boy/girl" moment :) hehe also my sisterinlaw sayd to me just before 20w scan that she didnt want to know when she was pg with her girls because there are so litle things that come as surprice these days.

The funny thing is every one in his family think we have a boy :) my oh talks more about a boy than girl, hasnt ruled out girl but has more boy feeling. My family almost every one I think, thinks it is a girl hehe. In his family the girls ar in minority in my the boys are hehe.
My friends think its a boy, and only becaus all of them have had girls! hehe

This is our first baby, we are both 25 years old this year and have 10 year anniversary in june :)

Now :) I would like to know more about you july mums :)

Hello! You might find a lot of the information you want in the Official July Jelly Bellies thread hehe.

My nausea has actually started to come back also, along with dizziness and stretching pains - and to think we were in the clear! Maybe it's only temporary (fingers crossed!!) hehe.

I'm 28w 1d with my first, a girl, due July 15th :)

I can sympathise my sickness came back today felt awful and all my work collegues going 'oh you look really pale'

I'm from hampshire UK, this is mine and hubby's 1st baby and we are having a boy :happydance:
Its taken us nearly 2 years to get pregnant was on the verge of giving up and going to the docs when i got my :bfp: :happydance:
My due date is 9th July and my boy is moving so much he is breech at the mo but has plenty of time to turn the correct way

Catalyst, I have added you to the JJB's list, you will find all July mummies due dates and bump colours there.

Please join us over there as we dont really want to have 2 July mum threads going around and annoying everyone else!!!

Here is the link!!! Looking forward to chatting with you!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/115890-july-mummies-jjbs-we-coming.html

xxx

im a july mummy!!!
we are having a little girl, Ruby emma, and are due sometime between 3rd & 8th july!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->