• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

So sorry to everyone that got AF, wishing the best of luck for August!

Lil mama....I have been taking complex b vitamin, so I think that might have contributed?!!

:bfn: for me ladies.. AF hit me 2 hours after testing :dohh: on to august now... Temping has really helped me understand my body so will continue with it this month.

Hey, please include me on this one... I'm still waiting for AF to arrive, I have some symptoms but I'm so determine to test until the last days of this month. lol... I'm already 4 days late still it doesn't mean I'm not gonna get AF anytime soon. WISH ME LUCK! hopefully this is my month. ahhhhh

Hey, please include me on this one... I'm still waiting for AF to arrive, I have some symptoms but I'm so determine to test until the last days of this month. lol... I'm already 4 days late still it doesn't mean I'm not gonna get AF anytime soon. WISH ME LUCK! hopefully this is my month. ahhhhh

4 days late?! impressive you've waited that long! are you planning to test soon??

i thought i was out for july because AF got me back in early july, but looks like i'm sitting on the edge of july and august now. am trying to wait to test (am only 9DPO) but want to so badly! i'm sure i'll end up testing before august gets here.:blush::dohh:

Im out. AF due tomorrow but couldn't resist and tested yesterday. BFN! So off to join in with August testers.

Ok so I should have gotten AF yesterday or today so I tested this morning with a Wondfo : :bfn: :( Not even an evap or anything:shrug:

I'm thinking I'm out since it's 15 dpo today and maybe AF is just late but then it's been a really odd cycle for me:nope: My uterus is normally sore when AF is getting really close but it hasn't gotten sore yet. Very strange. I can't do anything but wait 1 week and see if AF shows up. If not, I'll test again and take things from there. When AF shows up, I'll update both here and in macy 's August thread to which I'll join.

Update: tried taking my temp and it was 37.12 degrees celsius, so pretty high for me. My temp from previous experiences isn't much affected by much like walking a bit before. If AF was on her way I'd be around 36.60 or lower, AF usually hits when I'm around 36.30 or lower. Could my temp be artificially that high because of the heat wave? I'm officially confused :confused:

Hello ladies, I'm out as well. :hugs: to those in the same boat!

AF arrived yesterday morning right on schedule (day 28), which means I have to figure out what that wacky spotting from 6dpo on was all about. I might have just messed things up with trying progesterone cream the cycle before and then taking Dong Quai. Oh well, better call doc, but this cycle I'm going to actually use my Ovacue and do temping again. Onto August thread! :thumbup:

Aw, sorry for the ladies caught by AF :hugs:

AFM, Halfway through TWW today ( 12 day LP!) .. have to contain myself to test :p

Can't decide if I should just join the August thread anyway even though AF is a no show and doesn't show any sign of coming anytime soon:shrug:

Kat - I have never used wondfos - how sensitive are they?
Is your AF usually right on time? Has anything else happened this month that could have delayed it like travel or an illness?

Kat - I have never used wondfos - how sensitive are they?
Is your AF usually right on time? Has anything else happened this month that could have delayed it like travel or an illness?

I'm actually not sure, I think 25 mlU/ml:shrug: It was a blue handled one, not a pink handled if that helps. I can't buy FRERs in this country.

Yes it is, that's what's so weird. I've never been late before I took the pill at age 25 (so regular from age 13 to 25) or since I stopped taking them back in the end of September last year at age 34. The one time I was late was due to the chemical but I never did get a bfp to confirm since I was planning to test what would have been 18 dpo but started bleeding watery blood at 17 dpo. I had many symptoms before the bleeding though eg. metallic taste, pain at navel, pain in breasts ect.

No travel or illness.

can you ladies tell me what you think?? These showed up at right around 10 min...but I hear blue tests are terrible for evaps??

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/slypsandtangles/photo37.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/slypsandtangles/photo38.jpg

Thanks!!

Well I definitely see it, but it doesn't look like it has any color. Can you get your hands on a frer or a pink dye test? Hard to really say, maybe it will be a better line in another day or two. FX!

Ugh....blue dye tests are the WORST! I honestly wouldn't call it on a blue dye test unless it was blazing. I'd definitely try and get a pink dye test and retest. FX!

Edit: I got two like that our first cycle, was very happy and excited and our hopes got smashed when AF arrived.

ITA... I definitely see something, but would want either a pink dye or a digi. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"