July testers - Over 35

Wendyk07

Mummy to Derrin and PAL
Reaction score
Our June thread was very successful with quite a few BFP's so fingers and everything crossed that our July one is as lucky.

Join me in the hunt for a July BFP.

Results for June: (Calculated using 36 results and 50 testers)

BFP's - 39%
Witch - 61%

(Calculated using full table including those with no results)
BFP'S - 28%
Witch - 44%
unknown - 28%

Good luck to one and all. :dust:

01/7/11 - sarahincanada :witch:
01/7/11 - Indigo77 :witch:

02/7/11 - hockey24 :witch:

03/7/11 - Conina :witch:
03/7/11 - bittybobby :witch:

04/7/11 - silktree :bfp:
04/7/11 - babyhopes2011 :witch:

05/7/11 - CrazyforYou :witch:
05/7/11 - GreenFingers :witch:
05/7/11 - Jodes2011 :angel:
05/7/11 - struth :bfp:

06/7/11 - Natsby
06/7/11 - BridieChild :witch:
06/7/11 - LillyLove :witch:

07/7/11 - Grumblebea :witch:
07/7/11 - Sarah69 :witch:

09/7/11 - salimar :witch:
09/7/11 - tigerlily1975 :witch:

10/7/11 - Jax41 :witch:
10/7/11 - Macwooly :witch:
10/7/11 - Sooseyb :witch:

11/7/11 - Jennjenn :witch:
11/7/11 - Mbababy :witch:

12/7/11 - sumatwsimit :witch:

13/7/11 - InVivoVeritas
13/7/11 - bugalugs
13/7/11 - Quisty :witch:
13/7/11 - StarSign :witch:
13/7/11 - lala1214 :witch:

14/7/11 - CheekyChick

15/7/11 - googly :witch:
15/7/11 - Coxie :bfp:

16/7/11 - velo :witch:

17/7/11 - Sewergrrl :bfp:
17/7/11 - wana b a mom :witch:

18/7/11 - LLbean :angel:
18/7/11 - Geminus
18/7/11. - dmama :bfp:

19/7/11 - TessieTwo :witch:
19/7/11 - shmoo75 :witch:

20/7/11 - bradsbeb :witch:
20/7/11. - Amyc2324 :bfp:
20/7/11 - mrsdh

22/7/11 - NorthStar :witch:

23/7/11 - Bubba3 :angel:

24/7/11 - Wishing4abump

25/7/11 - Eve36
25/7/11 - Butterfly67 :witch:

26/7/11 - Shelley71
26/7/11 - crystal443 :witch:

27/7/11 - Junebug_CJ :witch:

28/7/11 - dachsundmom :witch:

29/7/11 - tulip girl

30/7/11 - skweek35
30/7/11 - FionaJames24
30/7/11 - 37Hopeful

31/7/11 - Grumblebea

AUGUST Please click here for the August testers thread - https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/671591-august-testers-over-35-a.html

I am definatley going to stick to SMEP for July having messed it up in June due to sickness etc.

:dust: to everyone

x

Yay! July testers! I've been out since so early in June it feels like a million years ago!

Hoping to O any minute now. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi ladies-

My AF is due 6/29, so I could be an end of June/July tester...

Good luck to everyone!

:dust:

Well we're doing the SMEP this month and I am due to ovulate 23 June and if my cycle is the same as last AF should be due 8 July but I'm not testing till 10 July which is DH's birthday and I am praying we get a BFP for his present :)

Loads of loads of :dust: to all :dust::dust:

coolio! will give an actual date to test when time gets closer

Well done Wendy, thanks for doing this for us, always love stalking every minute of everyone's cycle!!!

I'm CD8 (just warming up in the wings here!) and reckon I'll test on umm.....eenie meenie minie mo - Friday, 8th July:thumbup:

C'mon girls lets make July a great BFP month!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Well done Wendy, thanks for doing this for us, always love stalking every minute of everyone's cycle!!!

I'm CD8 (just warming up in the wings here!) and reckon I'll test on umm.....eenie meenie minie mo - Friday, 8th July:thumbup:

C'mon girls lets make July a great BFP month!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm on board for testing around the middle of the month, sooner if I am not patient.....

(I AM going to be patient this month, there! Said it!)

So fun to have company, let's all share some magic this month!

oh, also was going to mention......

Have not heard anyone mention incorporating the use "Shatavari" in their regime.

Check it out, have heard a lot of good things about it, from my natural path and

acupuncturist. It has zero side effects and makes you feel good either way. It kinda

takes the edge off of stress....ALWAYS a good thing, especially when you are trying to

BD all the time and do not want to anger your DH too much......lol~

I should test about 6th July, if this cycle is a winner my due date would be about right for my birthday. Last time I got a bfp it was this month last year, sadly ended in mc but I still think of this as my lucky month. Fingers crossed for all of us on here, lets see some nice bfp for July!!

yay hope this thread will be another lucky one! I will let you know my date when I ovulate.

may I ask something.....only put BFPs in the flashing signs, on the other one was a BFN flashing that I thought was a BFP and almost congratulated them :dohh::haha:

oh, also was going to mention......

Have not heard anyone mention incorporating the use "Shatavari" in their regime.

Check it out, have heard a lot of good things about it, from my natural path and

acupuncturist. It has zero side effects and makes you feel good either way. It kinda

takes the edge off of stress....ALWAYS a good thing, especially when you are trying to

BD all the time and do not want to anger your DH too much......lol~

Sounds interesting, I´m a bit nervous about using anything which might mess with my cycle as it is pretty stable and regular, but if my GP thinks estrogen might be a problem I would def give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

I should test around the 17th. :dust: to everyone for lots of BPFs this month!!

Good luck everyone...
I have no freaking idea anymore, so i will get back to you...
In the meantime....

:winkwink:

I am 3DPO (apparently - FF has given me my dotted CH) and my test date is July 6, which also happens to be DD's eighth birthday!

Good luck July testers! May be joining you, depending on what shows up (or not) next week :hugs:

Hi All, am on cd 14 waiting for Ov so can I join please? I am on holiday right now in the South of France and you know what happens on holiday, lots of bd'ing.....so fingers crossed!
Good luck to you all x x

Found u! :)

Ok, Im gonna have a stab at guessing when I will test...can you put me down for the 12th pls.

My July equation:

Summer season + lots of happy sunshine, relaxation mode, fun holidays, and steamy s** = lots of successful swimmers :spermy: full steam ahead!.

July is gonna be funfilled with BFP's. I feel it.....................

Hi girls,

I cant edit my post from here(work). The forum doesnt appear correctly so i will add your dates as soon as i get home. I know we are still testing in June but i thought it would b e good to go ahead and start this one off for the early July testers.

I will post the stats of June as soon as we get our last BFP. I am sure there will be another few.

Wendy
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"