~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Just got my bloods back. I should miscarry in the next day or two. Levels are just too low....shattered. 2 babies gone in 3 months....

Taurus...I am so sorry to hear that. Did they give you any indication why? Have you considered a progesterone deficiency?
I has some chemicals and an early loss...so I totally understand how you feel. But, you HAVE to keep going honey! It can work!
I have some progesterone left over from a previous treatment abroad...I started using it yesterday after I got my BFP, as I believe I have low progesterone which stops my pregnancies progressing / developing...although I have never had this tested officially and opinion differs greatly in the UK as to whether low progesterone can impact upon pregnancy loss...I got to nearly 10 weeks last year and then my UK FS told me to stop the progesterone. Stupidly I listened to him and lost the pregnancy within a week.
Some girls use progesterone creams if they cant get hold of progesterone suppositories and they too swear by it!
It can't hurt to look at this...and my view is that as progesterone is a naturally occurring / necessary hormone in early pregnancy in any event, substituting can only help a pregnancy develop further.

Good luck to us all on this rollercoaster journey!:hugs::hugs:

Just got my bloods back. I should miscarry in the next day or two. Levels are just too low....shattered. 2 babies gone in 3 months....

Taurus...I am so sorry to hear that. Did they give you any indication why? Have you considered a progesterone deficiency?
I has some chemicals and an early loss...so I totally understand how you feel. But, you HAVE to keep going honey! It can work!
I have some progesterone left over from a previous treatment abroad...I started using it yesterday after I got my BFP, as I believe I have low progesterone which stops my pregnancies progressing / developing...although I have never had this tested officially and opinion differs greatly in the UK as to whether low progesterone can impact upon pregnancy loss...I got to nearly 10 weeks last year and then my UK FS told me to stop the progesterone. Stupidly I listened to him and lost the pregnancy within a week.
Some girls use progesterone creams if they cant get hold of progesterone suppositories and they too swear by it!
It can't hurt to look at this...and my view is that as progesterone is a naturally occurring / necessary hormone in early pregnancy in any event, substituting can only help a pregnancy develop further.

I asked the Doctor when he did my HCG to check my progestrone levels as well and they are almost that of a non pregnant woman. So I think you may be right, that could be why I cant keep a baby and keep loosing them. And my HCG was just too low also.

The only thing that keeps me half sane at the moment is that we have an appointment on the 8th August at the fertility clinic, so hopefully then we can get some answers. I feel like I have hope that they can discover whats happening and next time I will get my sticky bean. Have to think like that. Stay positive. The only good thing I can take from this experience is that obviously I can get pregnant, just have trouble keeping them and that we are now getting the help we need.

I know this sounds horrible, but now I know that this one isnt going to stick either, I just want to start to bleed so that I can try and get my frame of mind set before the fertility clinic appointment and not live with the minute chance of hope that I have that maybe the Doctor and blood work is wrong and I will get to have this baby.

I wish you all the best Prickly, really do and I hope that this one sticks for you and you have a healthy and happy 9 months.....:thumbup: fx

I asked the Doctor when he did my HCG to check my progestrone levels as well and they are almost that of a non pregnant woman. So I think you may be right, that could be why I cant keep a baby and keep loosing them. And my HCG was just too low also.

The only thing that keeps me half sane at the moment is that we have an appointment on the 8th August at the fertility clinic, so hopefully then we can get some answers. I feel like I have hope that they can discover whats happening and next time I will get my sticky bean. Have to think like that. Stay positive. The only good thing I can take from this experience is that obviously I can get pregnant, just have trouble keeping them and that we are now getting the help we need.

I know this sounds horrible, but now I know that this one isnt going to stick either, I just want to start to bleed so that I can try and get my frame of mind set before the fertility clinic appointment and not live with the minute chance of hope that I have that maybe the Doctor and blood work is wrong and I will get to have this baby.

I wish you all the best Prickly, really do and I hope that this one sticks for you and you have a healthy and happy 9 months.....:thumbup: fx
Taurus, I know it might not seem much comfort, but it really helped me when I had my losses, to know that you CAN get pregnant at least - some women are finding that the hardest bit! Take some comfort from that fact...your body may just need a little help from extra progesterone...and at least you got tested for low levels and this is really easy to address for your sticky bean next time!! Stay in touch and let us know how things go for you...I KNOW you will succeed Taurus!!:dust:

I'm so sorry to hear your news Taurus. I've had 3 losses myself but none were related to progesterone deficiency. I agree with you in the fact that at least you get pregnant easily and that's a very good thing. Once they know the reason for the mc's next pregnancies will be viable. I hope you'll be able to move on from this pain and into the future with a positive mind as and when you get your results. All the best in your journey hun! :hugs: :hugs:

Im so sorry Taurus :hugs:

I'm glad that even in such an upsetting situation you are able to find the positives and focus on them.

I hope your appt on the 10th goes well and that you are close to your sticky BFP that will become your rainbow baby.

Best wishes xx

Hi guys is there an august thread??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gust-2012-test-thread-end-summer-bfps-13.html

Hi everyone.
Im sorry it seems like i haven't been around. I really have been quietly
stalking-it has just been crazy with work, vacation, HSG ect.

I am so sorry for all of the af's and losses. wishing you all better luck on the August thread.

Congrats to the BFP's-may they be sticky!

:hi: sorry, I've not been here in a looooong time :blush:

But for me AF landed - hurrah! Why, bc I had a mysterious 35 day cycle last time (my usual is 29) and nope I wasn't preg b4 you ask, just one of those things I guess :shrug: needless to say I was glad it all seems back to normal now - phew :flower:

Taurus :hugs: I'm really sorry for the disappointment you're going through but I read yours and Prickly's post and I would be absolutely on :cloud9: if I could at least get a BFP, I am coming up TTC 2 years Sept (ok, so some of those cycles have been a bit duff) and I've really had BFN's all the !"£$%^& way. I wouldn't wish a loss on anyone, honest, but to just know that you can get preg, I would go for that at the moment. Good luck at the FS I hope you get some postive news and I hope your next little bean is a lovely super sticky one :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry about the :witch: delaying its visit with no reason jax! I hope it'll be your turn for a bfp very soon

I'm sad to say despite July having a lucky number seven in the month, it was a pretty pants month for bfp's really. Roll on August I say! :hugs::hugs:To you all, see you on the other thread....:flower:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Much appreciated and the support is just fantastic. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->