July Walking Challenge

Ive done 23 miles so far going to do 2 more tonight :)

I have not done any this weekend so far lol but might take my niece out later. I hurt my knee last week :(

Walked to the town centre and back today, got caught in the :rain: was so tempted to catch the bus, but didn't :D

Will calculate my miles later when I'm in the laptop, I think I probs did about 5 miles today :thumbup:

Xx

Well done Ladies :wohoo:

Well no walking this weekend for me but am going to make up for it today :happydance: I am going to walk to my Mums which is a 3.5mile walk :thumbup: I then plan weather permitting :dohh: on busing it half way back and then doing a further 1mile walk home :winkwink:

Well done ladies:) I think I'll put up some half way results on the 15th sk let me k ow what you've done on Friday please.

Toddler group for me today do I've done about 3 miles I think so far. Will have to look it up, again :dohh:

I dont another 2miles taking dog out and now ready for school run again xx

Well I managed a total of 7.3 miles today :wohoo:

I walked to my Mums which was 3.1 miles
Then once I go there we walked back and forth to the shopping centre which clocked up 0.8 miles
and then I walked all the way home :thumbup: I planned to walk half and bus half but I pushed myself and walked it all :happydance: It was a slightly different route to my walk there and I clocked up 3.4 miles

I am so proud of myself :winkwink: I was sooooooooo sweaty when I got home and required a cold shower :dohh:

Thank you MF well done too :kiss:

I am really getting into this walking melarky :lol: My sister was taking the mickey earlier I said to her `wait until you`ve had Harry you`ll want to walk too!` :haha: my nephew is due by c-sec on 29th of this month!

10 miles done so far :happydance: excluding my 4 hour shopping trip into town today :haha:

Wow madly and MF you have had a great day :yipee: and well done everyone else. It must be doing us good :)

Well done Ladies :thumbup:

I will be doing the school run this aft and walking so will clock up 2.6miles :) am taking it slightly easy today cause I was soooooooo tired last night :lol: Also caught the sun whilst out walking yesterday :dohh: Am getting a lovely tan :winkwink: although DH said last night I resembled a tomato :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->