Jump on the crazy train with me! Testing from 6 DPO until AF or BFP! UPDATED PG 3

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
I have bags full of IC's so I figured why not start testing early?! I will be using two different brands everyday. Took my first test today at 6 DPO and no surprise it's a :bfn:
If anyone wants to join in and do their own test progressions here, the more the merrier. At least we can be crazy poas-aholics together :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
Today was 9dpo for me. Cycle 5 ttc 1. Going crazy this tww! Poas every day till whichever comes!!!! I'm with ya sista!

Have you tested yet? Are you feeling any symptoms?

I've been testing since 6dpo all bfn. I'm 8dpo today had spotting yesterday and bfn on w frer this am . Pretty sure I'm out but I'll test til af comes in full force!

7 DPO....line eye is already starting! Swore I saw something on the green one but i think it's just wishful thinking. :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 27
Audraia is it normal for you to spot? Don't count yourself out yet!

OMG this thread is like crack! :haha:

I swore on my life I wouldn't but now that I've cracked the first test I know I'll be testing like a maniac.

Here's my Ihavenoclue from this morning. I'm going to try to hold out until tomorrow morning to test again.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 27
Ok I might just have a serious case of line eye, but I swear I see something on your test!

Have you tested yet? Are you feeling any symptoms?

Of course I tested lol! Both yesterday and today (10dpo). Both :bfn:. Today I've been tired all day, sore nipples, and on and off kind of warm feeling right above my pubic bone. Never had that before! The morning can come soon enough! Are you using first or second morning urine?

No not normal for me to spot like that for one day. And I swear I can see something on that test too!! Hope it gets darker!

Sorry to jump in an I going crazy? I'm 10 days late with every symptom going had negatives so far but today I got this, put it in black and white because you couldn't see on the original properly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
Enjacobs- keep testing! Your symptoms sound good so far!

Audraia- fx'd it gets darker!! I definitely was able to see something!

Mumtosummer- sometimes it's easier just get a digi so you don't have to wonder. I hope this is it for you though!

AFM - I woke up around 3 am last night absolutely drenched in sweat. It was disgusting! It is really cold at my house so that was really odd! My boobs have been soooo sore during the day but they calm down at night, which is also kind if odd.
Here is today's test at 8dpo. Still not seeing much but I still remain hopeful :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 15
Enjacobs- keep testing! Your symptoms sound good so far!

Audraia- fx'd it gets darker!! I definitely was able to see something!

Mumtosummer- sometimes it's easier just get a digi so you don't have to wonder. I hope this is it for you though!

AFM - I woke up around 3 am last night absolutely drenched in sweat. It was disgusting! It is really cold at my house so that was really odd! My boobs have been soooo sore during the day but they calm down at night, which is also kind if odd.
Here is today's test at 8dpo. Still not seeing much but I still remain hopeful :)

Corgankidd-not seeing anything yet on yours. Lots o baby dust on you!!

Anyone see something on mine? I can't tell caused of my crazy line eye!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 20
Sorry, not seeing it yet. Keep testing though!

I've been cramping today and it's making me really nervous! I know that can still get a bfp with cramping but i just don't like it! Still going crazy

Alright, so this morning when I tested I had to run out the door after a couple of minutes to get to work. Just got back home and looked at my test and there is definitely a line. Worried it might be an evap but I looked at all the other dried tests of the same brand and they are all still stark white. What do you all think??? Definitely testing again tonight! I just peed though so it won't be for another 4 hrs :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 26
I've been cramping today and it's making me really nervous! I know that can still get a bfp with cramping but i just don't like it! Still going crazy

I've had a lot of cramping today too, cramping can be a good thing though! I also kept getting weird sensations in my boobs, almost like a mild let down :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->