Jump on the crazy train with me! Testing from 6 DPO until AF or BFP! UPDATED PG 3

corgankidd--did you test today? spotting may not mean you're out? I sure hope it doesn't and that the spottin stops!

enjacobs--congrats! i'm so happy for you!

I got this today. Its a blue dye and that's nagging the hell out of me, but I'm cautiously excited

Attachments

• bfpuse.jpg
    bfpuse.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 22
No didn't test today. Going to wait since I am having spotting. I'm assuming af will be in full swing by the end of the day.
Bunny - that is very encouraging, thank you!

Promise- I'm not very familiar with blue dye tests but i do see something there.
Just went to the bathroom and it's red now. Officially out :( :(

Sorry you are out this month corgankidd.

I had a short LP because of breastfeeding. Of course its hard to say if it could have been longer the months I got pregnant but I dont really have a reason to think it would have been that much longer. I noticed some symptoms from about 7dpo and got my BFPs at 9dpo too so I'm thinking I must implant early. As long as implantation has the chance to get started the hormones should be enough to stop af.

promise- I dont have much experience with the blue dye tests either but that is looking promising!

Went to the bathroom again and there was only a little bit of brown on the pad, wiped and nothing...ugh I hate this in between zone! I wish af would just come on strong so I know for certain I am out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->