jumperoo - girls was there something your not telling me?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
you never said it would take me and my friend THREE hours to put the thing together :rofl:
i've heard of how many idiots it takes to change a light bulb but never how many idiots it takes to put together a jumperoo! :rofl:
the thing has been sitting in my hallway in its box after seeing argos had money off it - so thought - maddi's going to love it and finally decided to put it together for her yesterday - now she's had more head control - (she's a bit slow on that front bless her:cloud9:) she really loved it - although her feet don't touch the floor yet. :)
so anyway - no way told me i needed to be a genius to put the thing up - and i'm known as the queen of flat-packing :rofl:

Oh no!!

Now im dreading getting it lol! If it took me like 3 days to put a moses basket stand up then this will be hell!!

I think I'll leave that task to OH.

:rofl: SNAP!! It took me my other half and his best mate to put ours up we but baby in and what did she do grinned to the point that her head looked like it was going to fall off and went to sleep:dohh:

:rofl: It's so worth it when you get it all set up though! I had to put spare carpet we had rolled up under Sam's feet at first because they didn't touch the floor...now we've moved it up to the 2nd level :D x

wohoo - go sam :) ahh - think im being so dumb here :blush: but is that relating to the numbers on the cord bits? so it lifts up as they get taller - will investigate in a min! have a yellow pages under hers atm. i popped her in this morning and she loved it :) was smiling and playing :cloud9: shes now napping again, must have tired her out! :)

wohoo - go sam :) ahh - think im being so dumb here :blush: but is that relating to the numbers on the cord bits? so it lifts up as they get taller - will investigate in a min! have a yellow pages under hers atm. i popped her in this morning and she loved it :) was smiling and playing :cloud9: shes now napping again, must have tired her out! :)

Yeah...you pull it up and it clips in underneath when they get too big for the level they're on. It's a lot easier than putting it together, don't worry :rofl: x

thank u sam's mum i was looking at it yesterday thinking, hmmm numbers?? i just had a look and realised :rofl: my goodness i can be so blond at times :rofl:

:rofl: I wasn't sure what they were for at first either :rofl: x

I was lucky i bought mine used :blush: so it was semi assembled but it still took about 40 min to put it together while trying to hold the base and put the dam strings in isnt easy when your alone lol

It took me about 3 mins to assemble :blush: I'm good lol

And... caitlyns gone up a level today! She's a TALL baby

thats is amy brag away :rofl: :) at least someone could put it together well done :) my word caitlyn is tall - go caitlyn :)

1st baby - well done for putting it together alone - we felt like we needed more hands with the two of us :)

It only took me a few minutes... UNTIL I got to putting the seat together!!! haha... I couldn't understand it for the life of me.

The worst thing was that Felicity just sat in it staring at the toys to start with - no bouncing, no wild appreciation. Just starting.

She LOVES it now, though and there's no way I would be without it. I got the FP rainnforest swing, too - another godsend, but sadly nearly outgrown now. Sob!

c
x

sellotape - i no, that was the most complicated part!

toria - you go girl! :)

jazzy - i hope she likes it soon maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->