Jumperoo- is it worth getting one?

Mantha

Mummy to Lewis :) x
Reaction score
My LO is now holding his head up really well, he also has a rainforest playgym and loves it. He loves kicking his legs about as well.

So im thinking i might invest in a jumperoo for him. They are like 90 quid arent they so was just wonering if they are worth getting.

Anyone that has one for their LO, are they worth getting? An does ur LO like playing in it? xxx

Yes! My LO loves it.

If you want to save money on one, we are relocating to Huddersfield, well Holmfirth next month and was thinking of putting ours up for sale if you're interested.

We got one when my oldest was 6 months and she loved it. I paid £67 for it brand new on Amazon - so do have a look around if you do get one - and have a look on eBaby too. I do think £90 is abit expensive for it.

I've still got it in the attic and will be digging it out when my secondn daughter is old enough. So if you can get a cheaper one I highly recommend it.

Loz

we got the ocean wonders one when it was on offer in toysrus it was £59.99. although we prop a pillow behind chloes head and one under her feet(shes a little bit small for it at the moment) she already loves it so when shes big enough to use it properly i'm sure we'll struggle getting her out of it:haha:
you can get pre loved ones on ebay at a decent price definitely worth it though!!:thumbup:

oh god yes! we got one send hand for $30 when it retails for about $80.

we got it at 4 months old when he could hold his head up properly (not for just a few seconds), and for about 4 weeks all he'd do is stand in it and play with the toys, his feet also didnt touch the ground so we put a few books under his feet and took them away one at a time as he grew until he could reach the floor. i kept bouncing him up and down and now he jumps around in it like mad and LOVES the toys (especially the hanging ones)

make sure you get one with adjustable heights! they grow so quickly especially witht he 6 month growth spurt. they are only suppose to be standing on their tippy toes when they use it or it hurts their legs.

my LO is on the last height now so we're going to prop books underneath it. would hate for him not to be able to use it yet he loves it!

Yes Id say. We got one at 4 months old but she didnt quite get it then, now, theres no stopping her! Id say one of the best things we have bought :flower:

for us yes definitely! It was a present from my work - they chose it based on one of my colleagues who had grandchildren with one, but I'm so pleased it's what they picked to get me. I think it's our best bit of baby kit, she loves it and I can potter around her doing laundry, fixing lunch, tidying etc whilst chatting to her and watching her going up and down.

DD adores hers. She didn't think much of it till she was 6 months or so - she'd poke at the toys before then but it's only in the last month or so that she really loves it and bounces like a mad thing. It's great fun to watch her in it now, though, and it must surely be great for strengthening their little legs before they start walking? (Though now if you hold DD in a standing position she just bounces - she thinks that's what legs are for!)

Totally! We have the Fisher price rainforest jumper and our Son loves it. it's making his legs super strong :)

Best thing I have ever bought! He is almost 11 months and still uses it.

I brought one quite late for my son he was in it at around 6 months but he`s now 10 months and wont go in it.Allthough he did enjoy being in it before i`m glad i didnt pay full price for it.x

Yes Ryan is almost 5 months and I can't get him to stop bouncing haha he loves it xxx

We have the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo and its without shadow of a doubt, the best toy every invented.

My son was very confident holding his head up quite early on so we got one from ebay - for £50 in perfect condition. He has been in it every day, sometimes more than once, since 4 months. He is now 1 year old and unfortunately just about to grow out of it!

So yes, get one. You won't regret it. In hindsight, knowing how brilliant they are, I would spend ANY amount of money on it. Its soooo worth it.

Best toy so far. We got it at 4 months & he was jumping in it immediately. He outgrew it at 10 months as he has long legs. I almost cried when I packed it xx

YES!

one of my best buys by far

i brought it off here and sold it on
here just because i wouldn't pay
£90 odd for one but emily loved it

x​

My LO got hers for xmas & she loves it - definitely worth it! Look on ebay if u can for any good condition 2nd hand ones x

yes yes yes deffo...we got ours for about 60 in the sale at argos just before xmas. My son loves it bounces in it and starts laughing then gawps and trys to grab the toys at the front and holds on to the front like handlbars lol x

My LO loved his! It kept him entertained for ages.. a life saver!

I got mine from ebay, less than half price and excellent condition!

I'd say well worth the money but not quite sure I would pay full price.
Look on ebay, mum.net, NCT sales etc
xxxx

my son got one for xmas and he loves it, he bouncies like mad in it, i bought mine 2nd hand so have a look around and look in friday ad etc and on buy sell swap sites in your area x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->