Jumperoo

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
How old was your LO's when you put them in their jumperoo and did they bounce straight away or did it take them a while to learn to bounce?!

Tye does not bounce!! Hes been in the jumperoo for 2months now and he just wont bounce :rofl: He goes side to side on his toes and just wobbles around in it!! He still has fun but i want him to actually bounce!

she was 4 months old and it took her a good 3 weeks to learn to bounce :rofl: She still doesn't bounce all that much (and usually it's when she gets mad and wants out)

aww lol have u tried bouncing him in it to see if he joins in and trys it himself

lol well we put archie in it from 3 months and well i think he bounced straight away now he jus goes from side to side lol but he cudnt touch the floor for ages and now he can so hes just learning to do the proper boucing. xx

Lol i guess he will do it in his own time! He still enjoys going in it anyway. Iv tryed to bounce it for him but he just wont bend his knees or legs and bounce with me!!!

lol i used to jump up and down in front of my little sister when she went in 1 cant remember if it worked or if she just thought i was insane lol

we put maddi in from around 3.5 months and she learn't to jump quite quickly, she seemed to like it when i jumped with her and learnt like that! i would imagine it was funny to watch x

leyla went in when she about 8 weeks, she has really good head control so i figured 5mins wouldnt harm, she loves it but still doesnt bounce, she has learned how to stiffen her legs up so shes kinda standing up, then drop them so she wibbles all over the place haha...she loves it

x

Hebe bounced within an hour but we've only had one for about 2 weeks.

zane was 5 months wen he went in his for the first time and he started to bounce sson after (we have a jumping tigger he loves watching and copied him lol) he also loves to swing in it so i have to pad the doorway hes banged his head more than afew times

she'll actually sit in it? :rofl: Hannah won't for long at all anymore she'd rather be terrorizing my cats and destroying my living room

logan went in it at 3 months and bounced bout 5 mins after, hes always been an active bouncy baby xx

courtney was 4 months and she took a while to start bouncing... now she goes mad :)

Ellie took a few weeks. She goes mad now. Shes so cute in it. When i say to her bounce bounce she laughs her head off and goes crazy in it. Best thing i bought her for defo.

Lexie was in hers at 14 weeks! I use to put a piloow under her feet so she could stand flat foot and not just on tip toes. She now bounces really well without the cushion and i have notice more strength in her legs and loves reaching for the frog!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"