Jumping in

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
Soooooo chatting with hubby and he asks "are we just waiting for waiting sake?!?!?!" Originally we were waiting as i had just changed job roles and we thought the one year wedding anniversary would be a nice mark.

Well now it seems this current pack of BC will be my last :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

After our mini break to Brugge we will be NTNP, i plan on using the clear blue fertility monitor to track my cycle and so i can recognise when and even if i'm ovulating after been on the pill for 8 years (often back to back :roll:)

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

P.S from my continuously moving TTC date you'd think i was a bit broody or something!!!!!!:blush:

Great news! :) exciting times for you!

Fab news!! Oh, and I can totally recommend the clearblue fertility monitor. We fell first month using it!! I'll definitely be using it when we start trying for #2.

Good luck! :flower:

Fab news!! Oh, and I can totally recommend the clearblue fertility monitor. We fell first month using it!! I'll definitely be using it when we start trying for #2.

Good luck! :flower:

Wow first month! thats brilliant! Do you mind me asking, were you using any hormone based birth control when you started using the monitor?

Im curious if i can trust the readings given from the monitor the first few months off the pill as I'm not sure if it'll be artificial or not :wacko:

I hadn't been on any hormonal BC for quite a while before we started ttc, we had been sticking to condoms. But one month before using the monitor, and falling pregnant, we had an early miscarriage at 6weeks so I'm assuming my hormone levels were slightly out of whack.

The monitor does tell you that you may not get a peak in your first month of using it while it gets used to your cycles, but I was lucky. I'm glad we were using it, turns out I ovulate early in my cycle, earlier than I would've put it at, so we could've been trying for quite some time if we didn't have it.

As far as I can gather, BC would only prevent you getting a high or a peak reading. So, hoping you ovulate as soon as you stop taking BC, you should get your highs/peaks and the readings will be accurate.

HTH :)

Oooooh yay for bringing the date up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"