• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*jumps up and down* yay for OPKs! now what?

jules22

Preggers :)
Reaction score
So, I've been having a crappy time trying to figure out when I am ovulating. I'm on day 41... my cycles are so out of wack. On day 39 I told my hubby that this was getting stupid and I was going to go to my doctor and demand that she give me something to force a period out of me and give me something to ovulate. I haven't ovulated in 4 cycles. STUPID!

So, on day 40- I peed on the stick like I have been doing for the past 4 months and I hop in the shower. I come out and see this freakishly dark line, way darker than the control line. My LH surge is finally happening. I totally freaked out! I ran up the stairs and did my happy dance in front of my hubby. He wasn't awake yet, so I didn't get much of a response! haha I'm so happy!!!!

So here is my question? Now what? Duh we did the "down and dirty" but what else? Anything else I should do? I tested again today and the surge is still going on, does that mean more :sex::sex: ?? How long does the surge last?? And do I wait two weeks to find out if I'm preggers?? Thanks!

Go and :sex: lots! Lie still for at least 20 mins afterwards and keep doing the deed until your CM has dried up or your temp has rised (if you aren' checking either of thoses things just keep BDing for the next 4-5 days that way you will be sure that you haven't missed it!

have lots of :sex: :rofl:
sometimes the surge can last quite a long time, so keep testing and you'll see when it goes faint again, that means you've (hopefully) ovulated!

Yay I'm so excited!!! Thanks for replying!! I've been doing the BBT, CM check and the OPK tests... I even layed there for two yesterday to make sure it was in there! Crazy huh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"