June 16th/17th testers?

Steph_C

Reaction score
Is anyone else testing June 16th/17th..I so hope I get my BFP this month..especially as its Fathers day on the 19th.:winkwink:

Me! 5 dpo today and expecting AF the 15th or 16th. Aiming to test on the 16th I think, hoping to hold out that long!!

Any symptoms? This is possibly my first cycle with clear ovulation, so that's a bit exciting on it's own.

Hello!

I am 6 DPO today, due somewhere between the 14th and 16th. I have my fingers and toes crossed for a BFP this time!

No outstanding symptoms yet. I think this is good as I often have heaps of symptoms early on only to get AF. With DD I didnt notice any real pg symptoms until 10 DPO, when I started having an aversion to the smell of coffee, strange pokey cramping in my ab/uterus and at night I was extremely tired (bed by 7.30pm)!

This is my second cycle temping. I had a dip today... FC it was implantation!

Good luck and lots of baby dust :dust:

Is anyone else testing June 16th/17th..I so hope I get my BFP this month..especially as its Fathers day on the 19th.:winkwink:

I'm 3 DPO today...I'm a little behind you but I should be able to test by those dates. And you read my mind...I totally love the fact that Father's Day is coming up, wouldn't that be a great way to tell DH?!?

Love your pug! We have two!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->