June 2013 Babies

Sarena

Reaction score
Hi All,

After a MMC last october, and two early losses, -less than 5 weeks in May and June this year, I decided to take a break, I was getting depressed and obsessed. Plan was to wait until early loss testing ruled something out, i was due to be tested in a couple of weeks....

Surprise! I am just 4 weeks pregnant. Thought i was cracking up with pregnancy symptoms, did test to put mind at ease. Delighted and petrified at the same time. I tend to lose mine so early on. Heres hoping this story has its happy ending at last!

Sending love out to everyone else in the same boat. :flower:

Aww Congratulations hun, I'm actually a little worried to become pregnant again as well, I've lost one last October and this past June! I'm hoping this third time is the charm if I conceive this month! Once again Congrats and try not to worry yourself!

Hi All,

After a MMC last october, and two early losses, -less than 5 weeks in May and June this year, I decided to take a break, I was getting depressed and obsessed. Plan was to wait until early loss testing ruled something out, i was due to be tested in a couple of weeks....

Surprise! I am just 4 weeks pregnant. Thought i was cracking up with pregnancy symptoms, did test to put mind at ease. Delighted and petrified at the same time. I tend to lose mine so early on. Heres hoping this story has its happy ending at last!

Sending love out to everyone else in the same boat. :flower:

Hi Sarena, I'm sorry for your previous losses. Congrats on your BFP! I had a MC about 6 years ago, then my DD was born just under 2years later. I just had a MC 25th July. I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. Feels weird even writing that word... Pregnant... Its like if I write it, then it must be true, but my brain just doesn't want to go there yet. Because it's so early, I'm scared it's going to turn into a chemical... Or if it doesn't, then I'll have my first scan and find that it's a blighted Ovum again. I'm trying not to think about it too much because I'm scared. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that feel the same way as me. I'm trying so hard to not get attached yet... But I know already I will just be devastated if anything happens...I am very grateful to be pregnant.... I'm just sh!tting myself, lol.
My EDD is 3rd June.
Lots of sticky baby dust to everyone. Xxxx

I know exactly what you mean! i still have not the confidence to change my status to expecting, but i had a good day today, sore BB and nausea. good signs. its sounds like something from AA, but this time I am literally taking one day at a time, and just enjoying the joy that being pregnant brings. Wishing you healthy and happy 9 months!

Hi ladies. Mind if I join in? I'm pregnant again after an early miscarriage in July. I'm so worried we'll end up in the exact same place as last time. I'm just praying that my beta numbers are good and progress well. It's so sad that we can't really celebrate the fact that we're pregnant because of so much worry. Wishing you all a very healthy pregnancy!

Welcome aboard Raelynn! It's so true. Having a MC really does suck a lot of the excitement out doesn't it. It's awesome that we got our BFPs and we are all grateful, it was just be great if we didn't have the worry that goes along with it. Lots of sticky baby dust to all of us. X

I know exactly what you mean! i still have not the confidence to change my status to expecting, but i had a good day today, sore BB and nausea. good signs. its sounds like something from AA, but this time I am literally taking one day at a time, and just enjoying the joy that being pregnant brings. Wishing you healthy and happy 9 months!

Glad your feeling average! Lol, it doesn't sound right does it! My BBs are so sore and heavy too. Thirsty and just a little queasy, so I can relate. :winkwink:

Morning ladies - hope you dont mind if I stick my toe in, congratulations on your BFP's and (hug) for your losses.:hugs:

Sarena exactly the same thing happened to me in my third pregnancy. I had 2 mmc's in the previous year, I wasnt conceiving and I was stressed to the point of seeing a counsellor - So I decided I (we) needed a break - we went away for the weekend in April for our anniversary and I thought "sod it" so I ate and drank and (ahem:blush:) smoked. After the weekend I thought "right - 3 months to get in shape and we will start again in June". I went to the gym put a nicotine patch on (had only re started smoking after the 2nd mmc) and 2 weeks later got my bfp and my gorgeous daughter was born 9 months (well actually nearly 10 months later but thats a whole other story) :)

I honestly thought that would be it - I got my healthy perfect babe and I knew I was damn lucky but here I am again :cloud9: hoping like hell its 3rd AND 4th time lucky.

So the plan is - try not to freak out completely, try not to check every wipe and ask for an early reasurrance scan. And try try try to be positive about it.

Mizze xx

Congratulations Mizzie! '3rd AND 4th time lucky' ... Are you hoping for twins? X

EEEEK no - the 3rd time lucky was meant to refer to my daughter and the 4th to this LO -

Dont mention twins - I have a twin brother and sister - I think my DH would faint if it were twins. At 40 Im not sure I can cope with twins :ignore:

(though my cousin's gf had triplets a few months ago at 38 - he is 49.....)

Mizze

EEEEK no - the 3rd time lucky was meant to refer to my daughter and the 4th to this LO -

Dont mention twins - I have a twin brother and sister - I think my DH would faint if it were twins. At 40 Im not sure I can cope with twins :ignore:

(though my cousin's gf had triplets a few months ago at 38 - he is 49.....)

Mizze

Lol, I'm hoping this one is 4th time lucky too (2nd time lucky was my daughter). I think my DH would love it if it was twins this time around.... I think I would have a melt down, lol. I know, we would all cope if the situation arose, but I've just turned 37, so I am soo hearin' what you are saying about coping, lol. :dohh:

here's to 4th time lucky then hun!!

Mizze xx

Welcome Raelynn and Mizze!

Thanks Mizze, and congratulations! your story is great to read, and very, very similar to mine-conceived not long after a holiday where i had let my hair down, forgot about everything, and had started smoking again(for the hol only).

With every week that passes, I think we will all get more confident about our new and fab status! I probably sound very wary about the whole thing, but really I am just trying to keep myself calm, I am sooooooooo excited and happy to be pregnant!!:thumbup:

On the topic of twins, i saw a woman yesterday in a cafe with twins, she was holding one in her arm, holding the bottle to the babies mouth with her mouth, and with her free arm, she was feeding the other twin from the buggy. I looked on in awe-twins require super multitasking! My grandmother was a twin....i have heard it skips a generation-eek!

I have a big family occasion coming up with my relations next weekend. All going well i hope to have a very important reason not to drink-what i should i do? what excuse can i use? In Ireland if a married woman is not drinking anything people tend to very quickly come to a conclusion. Currently torn between bringing non alcoholic wine hoping no one notices, claiming medical infection requiring antibiotics-any suggestions??

Also, is anyone waking hungry in the middle of the night? this has never happened to me before. last 2 nights i've been awake from 2.30-4.30am, hungry and restless. Even after i eat! :shrug:

Other thing is i am getting bad pins and needles/numbness in arm or leg during sleep.

How are your symptoms?

Hey sarena, can you claim designated driver for you family occasion? Maybe get a couple premixed bottled drinks that you can't see the contents and fill it up with non alcoholic before you go? Or mix it with a drink the same colour? (ie. Swap a stollie with solo- assuming you have those drinks where you are).

I think twins come from the dad's side don't they? (hmmm.... My hubby's grandmother was a twin)...

Symptoms... My BBs were the give away for me... Sore & heaps bigger! I've had a really dry mouth so I've been drinking heaps. Bouts of queasiness and I've had reflux burps a couple of times (yuck!). I haven't had the hungry night time or pins and needles happening.

I'm just hanging out til the 8wk scan (both miscarriages were discovered on scans a bit over 6 wks & then 8 wks) and then I MIGHT be able to relax slightly. I think I'll feel better when I hit that 2nd trimester.

Cross fingers for all of us. Xx

I have zero symptoms! I will not stress about that. I'm hoping for an early scan as both my missed mcs happened at 7weeks although they didn't show till 9 and 11 weeks respectively. With Caitlyn they give me an 8 week scan so I'm hoping they will this time too.

Well I'm eating loads but suspect that's because I have been one diet recently and my body and mind has gone 'woopee no dieting' ;)

Currently I'm having loads of olives stuffed with pimentos and planning on getting my hands on a big jar of peanut butter!

Mizze xxx

Sarena if the designated driver thing won't work try either antibiotics or if that's a no go tell people the drs have told you no alcohol as this will help your body recover and conceive ?? HTH

Mizze xxx

Hello, I would love to join in! I've had a MMC last summer and am pregnant again. Neither of my pregnancies were planned, but I am overjoyed! :) My ticker indicated my baby is due in May, but it's because I used LMP. My periods were kind of messed up as of lately, so I should go by my ovulation day, which was September 10th. That means my baby is due June 3rd, 2013.

I'm very paranoid now, and feel like I will miscarry again, be I'm sure you all feel that way! I'm just going to take one day at a time, and enjoy this journey, however long it will be :)

Symptoms for me - I felt absolutely 'not pregnant' until the night of 9dpo. I had some slight twinges/cramps that weren't what I usually get for AF so I figured what the heck, I'll test in the morning. I was pretty surprised since this was our first IUI and the doc said we probably only had about a 15% chance each round. My boobs just started to feel a little sore on the sides last night. Wondering when everything else will kick in and I'll actually feel pregnant.

Hi OliveLove - yes its very common to feel that way so (hugs) taking each day as it comes is a great idea!

Raelynn - yey for IUI!! - I had a friend who had 3 failed ones and was on the 6 month waiting list to start IVF this September - she is currently nearing 6 months pregnant, completely naturally!

Mizze x

That is crazy Mizze! Unfortunately, we didn't really have a hope of conceiving naturally since we're dealing with male factor. IVF worked on the first round too but ended in a miscarriage. I'm just thankful we have other means to help us get pregnant. It has been a long, hard journey so really hoping this one works out for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->