June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

tbfromlv

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I’ve decided since I won’t have a cycle in May, I would go ahead and start the June thread! Here’s to little fireflies growing inside us and making our DHs a Father-to be!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Let me know when you will be testing and I’ll add you to the list!

June 1
:bfp: ssarahh :bfp:
Amantilla:cry:
Kelwar :cry:
Flueky88:cry:
Tashywashywoo
:cry:

June 2
Pinkee :cry:
Autumnal
Team Davis

June 3
MinnieMcMoose :cry:
FTale :cry:

MissDoc :cry:
June 4
Shorty88:cry:
June 5
Rainbobby18
June 6
:bfp: mwel8819:bfp:
June 7

June 8
:bfp:TBfromLV :bfp:
Dream143r :cry:
Weebles :cry

June 9
ExcitedLemons
Elmum:cry:

Pamg
June 10
Katy78 :cry:
June 11
Jay900

June 12
June 13
Bre1990 :cry:
June 14
DBZ34:cry:
TyeMarie88
ToriTami :cry:

June 15
russians123
AngelMomB
:bfp: Babyoneill :bfp:

BlueMoonBubba :cry:
June 16
:bfp: Caleblake :bfp:
June 17
:bfp: Twinkle93 :bfp:
Maple_Fairy :cry:

Echo :cry:
LuLu_TTC :cry:

June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21

Hickory :cry:
MissWaiting :cry:
:bfp: Nyxnw :bfp:

June 22
Fluergirl
:bfp: GodsNotDead23 :bfp:
Busytulip

June 23
Nixnax :cry:
CheshireDucky :cry:
EarthMamaa

June 24
svcaraher
PoppieBug :cry:

June 25
AngelOb
Samirose224 :cry:
Nima :cry:
:bfp: AliJo :bfp:
June 26
JellyMoJo :cry:
:bfp: Shorty88 :bfp:

June 27
June 28
Allicat08
:bfp: Wishing4aRainbow :bfp:
MinnieMcMoose:cry:

June 29
jlmeans0422:cry:
June 30
:bfp: Flueky88 :bfp:
MissDoc
Weebles :cry:
:bfp: Amantila :bfp:

TBD

Rainbobby18

Following: :wave: Sorry to hear about your CP. I'm probably be joining you officially in a few weeks as I'm probably gonna O super late as usual. I'm still in May but I don't think we can make it without help. Goodluck with your IVF hun. :dust:

Could you add me for June 30th? Plan on a break in May.

Good luck tbfromlv. I'm sorry about chemical :(

Mdscpa good luck. I hope you don't end up needing assistance.

Got ya down Flueky! I hope the break is stress free!

mdscpa- will you be seeking treatment at all?

Thanks Flueky. I hope so.

TB - We might go ahead and see one after this cycle as I can't take it anymore having a long cycle and so does DH.

I’ll still have another cycle in may, but it can’t hurt being on this one too. Can you put me down for 23rd please? The day before I go on holiday

MD I hope you O soon!

Nixnax- hopefully you won’t need to join me over here! FXd!

Pretty sure CD1 is just around the corner for me. TB can you please put me down for June 8th.

Will do Dream- that’s my birthday so maybe you can have some of my birthday luck :)

June 25th here! It'll be my first time testing while trying for #2 :)

:headspin::happydance: CD1 :yipee::wohoo:

LOL Never have I been so excited for CD1. I just called to report my CD1 to my fertility clinic and set up my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork for CD3, so Thursday morning. DH will likely come to this first one with me just because.

So I am jumping over from the May group. I had some really nice positives and really thought it was our month until I started bleeding on Tuesday. Went to the doctors today and their test was negative and she believes its was a CP and that I started my normal period, so here starts cycle #4 on CD2. I could test end of May but going to wait until af is due which is June 5th

jlmeans0422 - Do you temp? What's that looking like?

jlmeans0422 - Do you temp? What's that looking like?

I don't....I think I am going to try 2 more cycles without stressing about trying and if after that no luck then maybe work on trying new things....temping and such, I did opk's last round but decided to hold off on this round. Sadly its to stressful for me.

I’m so sorry to hear about that. I completely empathize with you. Did she do a blood test?

I’m so sorry to hear about that. I completely empathize with you. Did she do a blood test?

Nope and the way she was talking to me it wasn't even an option. I honestly felt like even though she was trying to sympathize with me it was sorry its negative so move on. She was more on talking about us having to try a year before they start looking into reasons why we haven't gotten pregnant. She didn't even really address my tests at home except that they could have been wrong.

What?? That’s crazy. She acted like you just were there over concern of not getting pregnant? Did you show her pictures of your test? It does unfortunately sound like a CP, but generally they recognize that. I would change doctors honestly. Hopefully your next cycle will be sticky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->