JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Wanted to start up a June testers thread! I will be testing June 7th, (currently CD14 of a 28 day cycle,) will start a running list once people start listing their days :D Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

:dust:

JUNE TESTERS: :happydance:

opera_lady24: 5/31/11
Jaybug0115 & MissMiki & 1209ttc: 6/1/11
zozo28 & Chippym2b & Rosered52: 6/2/11
patience090 & Adoraza & Amber_Lynn822: 6/3/11
2mommiesTTC & Twinkl3: 6/4/11
lak2111: 6/5/11
moonbeam38 & rachellie19 & BabyKey & Viking15 & bluebumble & hopn4alilhoki: 6/6/11
pola17 & IGotBabyFever & Steena13 & Hopingitwill: 6/7/11
babynurse: 6/8/11
Mrs.Felton & Celtic_Cutie & SuzieRio & welshgirl21 & bluebumble & Jadie: 6/9/11
bunni84 & Hw6292 & charbaby & LilLeafyLea: 6/10/11
wanting2010 & HeatherZ & meganstephens & Maybethistime: 6/11/11
Hanawanabump & Stefie & philliha & Gods_Precious & ag85 & ebaz & armywife0212: 6/12/11
Dumpling & skeet9924 & pinksprinkles & snflwrgrl9 & MrsBlunden & ladygagafan: 6/13/11
BeeStrong & Babybaba & KendraNoell & Sumatwsimit & mom and ttc & Want2bMum & hotsauce & danamm64: 6/14/11
HopefulKirsty & millybum: 6/15/11
odgemodge & britzy & wannabmama & iheartcookies & baby5hopeful: 6/16/11
MarcsMrs & littlemrsb & Tigerlicious: 6/17/11
DancingDiva & Tasha16: 6/18/11
Feb4th2011 & topsy & bextas & cebethel & BH040: 6/19/11
wish4ababy & cj1990: 6/20/11
Katy78 & impatientmum & misshttc: 6/21/11
Wendyk07 & Tonka106: 6/22/11
urbanl0ve: 6/24
Jess137 & Mallie: 6/25/11
sheetsofpaper & dianndelto: 6/26/11
MissCherry & EngineerGirl & quaria6 & Pinky00: 6/27/11
Butterfly67 & CJSG1977: 6/28/11
peanutbear: 6/29/11
MrsPTTC: 6/30/11
overthemoon & beccad & no_regrets_91 & Achelois & midnightrose8 & emerton24 & dbritt23 & Kyoun009 & Mazzy17 & tamanna: ???

:bfp:'s!!!! Congrats to: Inoue & Pinky12 & Redheadedbabies & hanstarB & babyclements & littlebird28 & Stepmomtobio & Amethyste & Josefin jenniferttc1 & ellitigg & shangeas!

FX for everyone!!!
:af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af:

Hey BommaMomma, I am pretty new to this whole game and this will be my first month trying (roll on tomorrow to start :sex: lol!) so I guess I will be testing in June - but I don't even know when I should test - I guess if I am a couple of days late then that might be right? Chances are pretty slim though as I expect AF to turn up before that but who knows!

Hey Butterfly! :wave: You could potentially test this month...around the 28th. That would be the day of your expected period on a 27 day cycle, according to your ticker. FX for your first month TTC! I'll put you down for the 28th...you'll be an early tester! Can't wait to see what happens :thumbup: Are you trying for your 1st?

Yes, first at 43! Have ex as volunteer BF but am now stressing myself that I have missed the window this month as I had extra CM yesterday and day before (TMI?) and he is not turning up til tomorrow morning! Yep, ticker should be right but lack of experience about when the big O happens might be my downfall. Will see what happens near end of the month then thanks BM!

i will start actively trying this month, so i will be testing june, i am still on my period so i will be a late june tester. you can test this months, i found out i was pregnant at 3 weeks, so only 1.5 weeks after having sex! sad thing ... pregnancy seems like it is never ending :D good luck

oh i dont know when i ovulate ... my cycle ranges from 20-37 days ... :(

Yes, first at 43! Have ex as volunteer BF but am now stressing myself that I have missed the window this month as I had extra CM yesterday and day before (TMI?) and he is not turning up til tomorrow morning! Yep, ticker should be right but lack of experience about when the big O happens might be my downfall. Will see what happens near end of the month then thanks BM!

You should be ok....just BD as much as you can in the next few days! :rofl: Do you use OPK's? They can help a ton when trying to figure out when you OV. I actually just stopped using them...trying to take a more relaxed approach for the next few months. It's good I used them though...now I have a pretty good idea when I OV. (Normally between 12th and 16th day of my cycle.) That's when I really focus on doing the deed haha! :blush:

Got AF today so I should being o'ing around 28th and testing around 12th June onwards. :thumbup: Wishing :dust: for us all this month!!!!

I will be testing June 19th!!! Father's day!!! We are TTC #1! :dust:

Sign me up! I am TTC#1 and this will be my second month of trying! I will be testing from 12th June also!

Hi Ladies! As far as I know, I can use one of the early pregnancy tests 5 days before my next period is due....does that sound right? This is our first cycle TTC so I'm new to this!

Based on that timing, I'll be testing on June 6th - it's already on my calendar!

Baby dust for everyone :) :dust:

Hi Ladies! As far as I know, I can use one of the early pregnancy tests 5 days before my next period is due....does that sound right? This is our first cycle TTC so I'm new to this!

Based on that timing, I'll be testing on June 6th - it's already on my calendar!

Baby dust for everyone :) :dust:

Hey! Yup 5 days is the earliest you can test. I would recommend waiting though... as a POAS addict i know how costly it can get lol. If you want to buy some online for a decent price check out this web site www.opktests.com I noticed your a Canadian as well! Anyways that company is based out of Calgary Alberta! Thats where i get my hpt and opk's from. :):thumbup:

Thanks for confirming! Yep I'm Canadian also - and I am SO impatiently awaiting my O. I've bought some pre-seed so I'm hoping that will help things along as well.

I tried my first OPK test yesterday because even though it was highly unlikely that I was Oing, my CM was pretty fertile-looking so I tested just in case. I can see how it would get $ once you try for a few cycles, so thank you for the link! I will check it out.

Thanks for confirming! Yep I'm Canadian also - and I am SO impatiently awaiting my O. I've bought some pre-seed so I'm hoping that will help things along as well.

I tried my first OPK test yesterday because even though it was highly unlikely that I was Oing, my CM was pretty fertile-looking so I tested just in case. I can see how it would get $ once you try for a few cycles, so thank you for the link! I will check it out.

It DOES get costly! I actually buy my preggo tests from the Dollar Store! Cheapies! If I ever get a slight :bfp: on one of those, I'll buy a digital. And careful with the PreSeed lol I used the recommended amount the 1st time and it's WAYYYY too much ahhaaaaa, whatta mess! :wacko: (TMI LOL!)

Also added ya to the list! :dust: :dust:

Hi all!! I have to test on June 7th! :flower: Im suppossed to OV the 24th of may!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->