June babies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Chocoholic123, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Chocoholic123

Chocoholic123 Well-Known Member

We are due THIS MONTH wahay !!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

2. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

So excited can't wait for my baby girl to be here in 7 days on the 8th is when the c section is booked for but technically I'm due the 9th. I'm looking forward to seeing how my 13 month old son reacts to her but generally just nervous and excited for her to be here. Usually I would hope for her to come early but I don't like the idea of an emergency c section and I don't rele want her to come early since her car seat isn't being boughten till this weekend and my hospital bag won't be finished being packed till Sunday after I do laundry and cause my mom took the time off for while I'm in hospital to watch my son so if she comes early I wont have anyone to watch him bit I suppose she will come when she comes and I'm so excited to have her here with me

3. Lynsay

Lynsay Mummy to Jessica

Hehe!! I'm as giddy as a kipper, I'm very excited. Still got over 2 weeks to wait though, and she'll probably go over knowing my luck.

Good luck ladies, JUNE IS HERE!!!!!! xx

4. EllaAndLyla

EllaAndLyla Earth and Angel mummy!

Cant wait!!!! im in labour at the mo!!!!!! 7 mins apart lasting average of 45 seconds and loadsssssss of show!! cant wait to wake OH up and tell him!!! could this be the first june bug?? xxx

5. Chocoholic123

Chocoholic123 Well-Known Member

Good luck !

6. lilly77

lilly77 Mom to Kai & Ivy

7. flumpsmummy

flumpsmummy Well-Known Member

yay come on june mummies.xx

8. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

Yay, even if i go over and need in induction in a max of 19 days i will be cuddling my brand new baby :happydance: Good luck to all the June mummy's and have some LABOUR :dust::dust::dust::dust:

9. chlojones

chlojones Scarlett-Rose 04.06.2011

im due today and still nothing!!! :( got an ante natal appointment tomorrow though hoping they will give me one there? xxx