June babies

So excited can't wait for my baby girl to be here in 7 days on the 8th is when the c section is booked for but technically I'm due the 9th. I'm looking forward to seeing how my 13 month old son reacts to her but generally just nervous and excited for her to be here. Usually I would hope for her to come early but I don't like the idea of an emergency c section and I don't rele want her to come early since her car seat isn't being boughten till this weekend and my hospital bag won't be finished being packed till Sunday after I do laundry and cause my mom took the time off for while I'm in hospital to watch my son so if she comes early I wont have anyone to watch him bit I suppose she will come when she comes and I'm so excited to have her here with me

Hehe!! I'm as giddy as a kipper, I'm very excited. Still got over 2 weeks to wait though, and she'll probably go over knowing my luck.

Good luck ladies, JUNE IS HERE!!!!!! xx

Cant wait!!!! im in labour at the mo!!!!!! 7 mins apart lasting average of 45 seconds and loadsssssss of show!! cant wait to wake OH up and tell him!!! could this be the first june bug?? xxx

Cant wait!!!! im in labour at the mo!!!!!! 7 mins apart lasting average of 45 seconds and loadsssssss of show!! cant wait to wake OH up and tell him!!! could this be the first june bug?? xxx

Good luck !

Yay, even if i go over and need in induction in a max of 19 days i will be cuddling my brand new baby :happydance: Good luck to all the June mummy's and have some LABOUR :dust::dust::dust::dust:

im due today and still nothing!!! :( got an ante natal appointment tomorrow though hoping they will give me one there? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->