June Buddies

bbygurl719

mom to 2 n TTC
Reaction score
Hi all. I am due June 27th and was looking for anyone who wants to be buddies through our journeys.

I'm due June 9th! Hi there :).

So excited for our Little Bean!

I'm due June 16th :D

Me: 28
Him: 29

This is our first child and we're so excited!

Congrats nora happy and healthy 9 months to u... So I have my first appt set up for Nov 14th

My first appointment is November 1st, but they are having me go to an ultrasound Monday! So wicked excited to see our Little Bean :happydance::baby::cloud9:

Hello :) my edd is june 29th :)
Im 32 (october 24th actualy) and so is DH. Been together for 17 years, lived together for 16 and married for 5years :)
This will be our third baby, have two sons 7year old (2009) and 4year old (2012).

Hey catalyst glad u came over to join me. Congrats again

Hi kV tadpole. Congrats on ur bfp. I will make a list of us on front page soon

Hey ladies! Estimated due date is June 29! I go for my first ultrasound November 14th!! So excited!!

Hey ladies! Estimated due date is June 29! I go for my first ultrasound November 14th!! So excited!!

Hey glad u came to join us here. My oldest daughters bday is June 29th and based on LMP I'm due June 24th but based on ovulation im due June 27th glad u have a scan set up its on the same day as my first appt hopefully I get a scan

Hey glad u came to join us here. My oldest daughters bday is June 29th and based on LMP I'm due June 24th but based on ovulation im due June 27th glad u have a scan set up its on the same day as my first appt hopefully I get a scan

Thanks! This will be my first baby so I'm very excited/nervous. I can't wait till the scan to make sure everything is going okay!

Hey girls! we are onto number 3! (planned but we originally wanted 2 lol) I'm 31 and have been with hubby since 2003 and married since 2010.
We have a 5 year old boy and a near 3 year old girly and this little one has an EDD of 22nd June! ...our rainbow baby :)

Hi Dani. Congrats. Our kids are close in age my first born is almost 5 and my second born is 3 will be 4 soon and due June 27th

I am due June 23rd based on LMP, pretty sure I didn't ovulate until cd25 though so we will see what the ultrasound has to say. My first appointment is Nov 30th, feels so far away but considering the first doc I was going to see didn't schedule me until Dec 12th this is much better. This will be my 2nd, first with my husband :)

All these June 29th's is exciting! My birthday is June 29th and DS was due on June 29th...it's a good day! Also a fun birthday to have because there are usually a lot of activities going on for the fourth of july (if you live in the states). I am starting to get worried about all the birthdays haha me on the 29th, DS made his arrival on the 6th of July, and this LO is due June 23rd...and DH's birthday is the end of July....so many birthdays in a one month span...and so much money haha

Hi todmommy. Based off lmp my due date would be June 24th. My step daughter bday is June 29th.

It's so cute seeing everyones little timelines in their signatures and knowing you're all at the same stage as me :)

I wanna join in!

My EDD is June 11th.

I have my first ultrasound scheduled for November 28 (I'll be just over 12 weeks).

I'M SO NERVOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"