June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Sorry to those who af got, lots of luck for next month guys :flower:

Congratulations on all the bfps too, so happy for you guys :happydance:

I've been testing for days not and had what I thought were evaps on all my frer but today's although super faint still looked at tad more noticeable. Something on the IC from this afternnon too. Not calling I a bfp but will see what happens

View attachment 878679

View attachment 878681

I see it! :happydance: congrats!!!!!

I see something on that - faint but I still see something! Good luck hunny <3

Here it is!

It's very faint but I see something. That's just what mine have been like though, so so faint irl but camera struggling to pick it up.

Everything crossed they turn into something for both of us x

Thanks Lost 7 and PrincessTaz.....Im really hoping that it turns out to be my BFP and im still cheering for the both of you....we can all be bump buddies :happydance:
When will you ladies test again

I'm not going to test again, IF (by any stroke of luck) AF doesn't arrive today or tomorrow, I'll test again on Monday. If she doesn't arrive I will be videoing Mondays tests too but if I am honest I am sure she will show!! :cry:

I'm not going to test again, IF (by any stroke of luck) AF doesn't arrive today or tomorrow, I'll test again on Monday. If she doesn't arrive I will be videoing Mondays tests too but if I am honest I am sure she will show!! :cry:

Ok great I will keep my fx :happydance:

hi ladies can i join? testing again on the 28th, 11 dpo today and got a negative

5stars - I think I see a little something on the FRER. Fingers crossed!

Lost - you still have time! Don't stress!

I am very disappointed today - woke up and my temp had dropped almost to the cover line and I took a test and it was lighter than yesterday's. I guess this is a chemical and AF will show today or tomorrow :(

That's what I get for testing early I guess!

5stars - I think I see a little something on the FRER. Fingers crossed!

Lost - you still have time! Don't stress!

I am very disappointed today - woke up and my temp had dropped almost to the cover line and I took a test and it was lighter than yesterday's. I guess this is a chemical and AF will show today or tomorrow :(

That's what I get for testing early I guess!

Don't blame yourself hun...we are all POAS addicts....AF is due for me tomorrow and im crossing my legs hoping she skips over me for the next 9 months and im praying that ur little bean sticks :hugs:

Aww Hal, I'm so sorry :hugs: you never know til she shows. I hope the temp drop was a fluke!

Have had a touch of red spotting while checking cp today :cries:

July thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2317937-july-firecrackers-43-testers-6.html

So here's today test, 14dpo and there's deffo a lime there even if it's still quite faint. It is way more clear irl to be fair. I'm so nervous, especially with a temp drop today and lines still being very light for 14dpo.

IMG_20150627_061411.jpg

So here's today test, 14dpo and there's deffo a lime there even if it's still quite faint. It is way more clear irl to be fair. I'm so nervous, especially with a temp drop today and lines still being very light for 14dpo.

View attachment 878799

I can see that line! Go get a first response, I bet you would have a very pretty line!

I see your line! Is it getting stronger, even though it's light?? For my DD, my temps were all over the place. Sometimes they're not pretty & you're still pregnant. I personally stopped temping once I got my BFP with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->