June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

taz - be very wary with blue dye, i've had them lie to me on many occasions!!!! get a frer! or anything pink dye!

afm, 12dpo. af due tomorrow. temp went up today. :shrug:

taz - be very wary with blue dye, i've had them lie to me on many occasions!!!! get a frer! or anything pink dye!

afm, 12dpo. af due tomorrow. temp went up today. :shrug:

Looking good....have you tested?

hey maybe- i tested yesterday, bfn.

had a touch of spotting yesterday but i haven't tested since. I am waiting til af is late IF it's late. fully expecting her tomorrow.

Sorry ladies that got the witch!

I indeed had a chemical because AF just showed up too! I am off to July now so will keep you ladies conpany!

So here's today test, 14dpo and there's deffo a lime there even if it's still quite faint. It is way more clear irl to be fair. I'm so nervous, especially with a temp drop today and lines still being very light for 14dpo.

View attachment 878799

I see it :happydance: Are you gonna test with a first response?

I was initially test with frer but they were giving me the faintest lines ever, I was convinced they were just evaps. The clearblue has given me the most clear line so far so I think I'll stick with them and get a digi to confirm on Monday.

Sorry to everyone af got :hugs:

It's not all too bad, AF showed but I ordered myself a brand new car :lol:
Just have to wait until the end of July to pick it up now, picked the paint colour, trim inside it - even the registration plate :lol: Excited for that - sometimes when AF arrives you just have to treat yourself! :oops:

oh that's awesome Lost! congrats on the car (not af obviously!) :hugs:

There's not enough chocolate in the world to help me through AF - a new car on the other hand :lol:
Just have to wait patiently now until it's ready for picking up - blurgh! I'm a little impatient, see all these cool features I want to use like NOW and I have to wait :oops:
Thanks hun! FX for you <3

There's not enough chocolate in the world to help me through AF - a new car on the other hand :lol:
Just have to wait patiently now until it's ready for picking up - blurgh! I'm a little impatient, see all these cool features I want to use like NOW and I have to wait :oops:
Thanks hun! FX for you <3

Sorry lost...but a new car wow! What is it?

Brand new Peugeot :)
It's got front and rear parking aids (so it'll bleep at me), rear parking camera, a ''mirror screen'' technology which should allow me to connect my phone so I see my phone screen from the screen in the cabin! :shock:
Even has an air conditioned glove box :lol:

Baby has been unwell recently, called 111 last night (no help, didn't even ring back until this morning!) Went to see the doctor this morning, and the poor baby had to be nebulized. :cry: Nurses said I needed to calm down it was just to stop him getting worse but seeing your baby wearing a mask is so hard! A few of my children have been through operations, ranging from not very serious to deadly operations and just brings back so many memories! He was fine by it though, kept pulling the mark over his nose and mouth - so proud of him!

He knew it made him feel better. I hate when my kids are sick...we have also gone from the "are they just a little sick or hurt" to the "you child is very sick or hurt". We are frequent shoppers at the hospitals. I hope he gets well soon.

Yes, us too unfortunately. My daughters condition requires constant monitoring from the cardiology department, we're just waiting until they say she needs another operation, won't be long now unfortunately, more major open heart surgery - very hard for us all to have to deal with.

So sorry to hear this about ur babies....Im glad ur son is feeling better though! :hugs:

Mt bfp was short lived. Woke up today with another positive test but my temps dropped and I've been bleeding and cramping pretty bad. We've decided to take a break from the clomid next month so won't be in the July thread but just wanted to wish everyone still to test all the luck in the world x

Mt bfp was short lived. Woke up today with another positive test but my temps dropped and I've been bleeding and cramping pretty bad. We've decided to take a break from the clomid next month so won't be in the July thread but just wanted to wish everyone still to test all the luck in the world x

Oh no hun....im so sorry :hugs:....The little bean could still be holding on...have you bn to the Dr....everything could still be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->