June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Aww Lost - poor baby. But glad he is feeling better. Sorry about your daughter. :(

Congrats on your new car - something good to look forward to though.

aww taz no! i'm so sorry. but i agree, have you talked to dr?

Aww Lost - poor baby. But glad he is feeling better. Sorry about your daughter. :(

Congrats on your new car - something good to look forward to though.

Thanks hun & yes, definitely something to look forward to. :hugs:

Sorry PrincessTaz :hugs:

Yup ONEID here it is -

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2317937-july-firecrackers-49-testers-1-bfp.html

I went camping on the weekend and forgot my thermometer... I hope that doesn't affect anything too badly. I am still on AF... Any input?

Just two days. I started tracking again this morning. Of course I slept in from being so exhausted from camping. It was so hot out this weekend! I found and joined the Juky thread! Just think girls, spring/summer birthday parties are a tad easier! (What I keep telling myself to remain optimistic) lol!!! :)

spring summer are easier sometimes.

my girl is an august baby. but because of the temp sin august (she was born on a day that was 103) if you do outside you have to do early am or later evening to get some shade and cool weather!!!

and yeah two days shouldn't be too bad hun. do you know when you usually ovulate? the temps relaly only matter to confirm o anyway.

Since I stopped the pill it's been all over the place (June 2014). Had an angel in Feb. then two 28 day cycles then this last one was almost three weeks late so I am totally and utterly confused, which is why I joined a site :) you gals have already been more helpful than you will ever know!! After the meltdown I had over the last period, I am going to try and relax about it a little while, focus on shedding some weight and eating better. :)

ONEID - since you're at the beginning of your cycle, you'll probably be ok. :flower:

morning ladies started spotting again over here and hasn't stopped so pretty sure this is the witch.

Hey im out for this month...not sure what date I wil be testing for next month yet!

I'm out for both June 1st & June 23rd (short cycles lol). Congrats to all who got their BFP's this month! Wishing for better luck for the rest of us in July :)

Sorry for not replying sooner but we moved & had no internet access until yesterday. I tested 26th & got my BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->