June Bundles of Joy - 2016

GeralynB

Reaction score
:hugs:I didn't see a June 2016 group yet. Please let me know your due dates and I'll add you below :flower:

:pink: bumps- 17 :blue: bumps- 12

Due Dates

June 2
Chrissytina - October 16:angel:
DobbyForever - :angel: :angel:
Becyboo__x - :pink: Sydney Rose born June 5 7lb 1oz

June 3

Carlsberg- :yellow:
Wannabenewmum- :angel:
Aikyri- :pink: Agatha Daisy born May 19 7lbs. 14.5oz.

June 4
ReadynWaiting- :angel:
opretriezz - :yellow:
MiraclesHappn - :pink:

June 5

Starlight32 - :pink: Hannah born June 7 8lbs 11oz.
Hotpinklily84- :yellow:

June 6

karlilay- :pink: Poppy Olivia born June 5 8 lbs 13oz

June 7
babybaba- :yellow:
AngelOfTroy - :pink: Juniper Rosemary Ann born June 11

June 8
candicelayla - :yellow:
Dory85 - :pink: Georgia Lauren born May 1 5lbs. 10 oz.

June 9

June 10
19yrOldGirl-:yellow:

June 12
minties - :yellow:

June 13
ashleyg - :blue:
boosted88253 -:pink:
lynnikins - :yellow: Malachi born June 27

June 14
tinkerbelle93- :yellow: Henry born June 11 7lbs. 1oz.

June 15
joo - :blue:
cscbeth8421 - :yellow:
karabear1616 - :yellow:
Jasmine9 - :pink:

June 16
Southernbound-:blue:
medic76097 - :yellow:

June 17
tinky_82 - :blue: Casey born June 20 9 lbs. 2 oz
Boo44 - :blue: Arthur Harry born May 13 6lbs. 3oz

June 18
mommyxofxone - :blue: James born June 18 8 lbs. 1.1 oz.
Teeny Weeny - :pink:

June 19

SecondNote - :pink:
Mum22ttc#3 - :blue: Arthur Jacob born June 18 7lbs 10.5oz

June 20

bubbles82- :yellow:

June 22
GeralynB - :pink: Juliette Anne Lanigan born June 15 8lbs 5oz
joeybrooks - :blue: Leo born June 9
Mrsgreen2015 - :yellow:

June 23
Squig34 - :pink: Róise Isabelle born June 3 5 lbs. 7 oz.

June 24
gaiagirl - :pink:

June 25
Wishuwerehere - :blue: Benjamin John born June 17 6lbs 6oz

June 26
Lil_Pixie - :pink: Georgia Florence born May 12 5lbs. 4oz.

June 27

June 28
Vaniilla - :pink: Isabella born June 26 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Rhi_rhi1 - :pink:
Kim T - :yellow:
Lavochain- :blue: Rupert George Harding born June 29 8lbs 13 oz

June 29
jalilma - :yellow: Kailani Sky born June 27 7 lbs 8 oz

June 30
Babyclements - :blue:
Backagain- :yellow:

July 1
Ehjmorris - :blue: Oliver Henry James born June 16 6 lbs 15oz

Blue
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Blue_zpsdyhpchws.gif
PHP:
[IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Blue_zpsdyhpchws.gif[/IMG]

Yellow
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Yellow_zpscemqngmz.gif
PHP:
[IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Yellow_zpscemqngmz.gif[/IMG]

Pink
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Pink_zpsvv6yfmpe.gif
PHP:
[IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_Pink_zpsvv6yfmpe.gif[/IMG]

Plain
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_zpswhofgoag.gif

PHP:
[IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_zpswhofgoag.gif[/IMG]

Congrats to you! We have the same EDD! June 2nd and I'm hoping for a boy. In case that wasn't glaringly obvious haha. ;)

I am annoyed with my tickers though. I put in 6/2 for them both but got different dates. Gr.

Congrats! How are things going so far? I'm pretty tired and super hungry, otherwise I feel okay. :thumbup:

Things are surprisingly mild. This is my fourth pregnancy, and my other ones I was so miserable even this early. Water goes through me like nothing, hungrier, and I can't focus/ get headaches really easily. The nausea is mild and only happens when I am cooking something fragrant. I am a raging mess though. Every little thing sets me off.

Have you booked your prenatal yet?

Any particularly reason you are team pink?

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time! This is my first so I have nothing to compare it too. I am having a very hard time sleeping that is the worst part. I slept only three hours last night :(

Yea the first few days I felt like something was up but I don't even feel pregnant anymore, I feel totally normal except the insomnia! I even took another pregnancy test bc I was kinda paranoid but it's definitely positive.

I did have a pre-conception meeting before i was pregnant so I had most of my questions answered. but i made a pregnancy confirmation appt for a week from tomorrow.

Team pink because my sister just had a little baby girl and I think it would be so cute if they grew up like sisters. My cousin and I were very close like sisters so I have a cute little picture in my head of that :hugs:

How about you, why a boy?

That's interesting that you're having trouble sleeping. Is it from having to pee through the night or just not feeling tired enough to fall asleep? :(

I'm actually doing well. It was previous pregnancies that I was miserable. :)

Aww that is cute! Cousins can be really great. I didn't get close to mine until we were adults. How long ago did your sister have her girl?

Honestly, I would be happy either way. SO's parents are insane and only value boys, SO has always said he wants two boys then a girl (we considered gender selection but decided house was more important), and my mom is Thai so there's the first born grandson Asian mentality. My older brother is a prince in my grandmother and mom's eyes. "Girls take care of you in this life, but boys take care of your afterlife" so girls are worked hard and devalued. I just feel like everyone will be more excited for a boy, and I'm a people pleaser.

Welcome and congrats!!! Are you thinking of waiting to find out when you give birth surprised or to be surprised at your anatomy scan?

I really want a surprise til the birth but I know I wouldn't be able to resist but OH said this likly will be our final baby I have a son and he does from previous relationships and he has took on my son who's dad never wanted to be around.. so we said 3 was what we wanted .. is love another but I guess we will see in time lol!

We'd like a girl as already have 2 boys but I'm not fussed what gender overly

Yay Dobby! I was thinking about you and totally just stalked you on BnB. :haha: Congratulations!

Awww cute Becy. Your profile picture is adorable. That's really great that you both were happy to accept each other's children into your lives. Have you told them that you are expecting?

Jbell, thanks so much! :)

I'm sorry to hear that about your family wanting a boy, I'm sure either way they will love the baby once it comes - boy or girl.

I'm not sure why I had the insomnia - maybe just nerves. But the last few nights it's been fine I've slept well :)

I'm not too concerned about it, but I would like to be able to give them a boy. They'll be disappointed at first, but I know my family will quickly get over it. SO and his... no idea. They're not exactly right in the heads hahaha. I love SO, but he has Aspergers and I can't stand his family's dynamic.

Hopefully (or not hopefully?) the fatigue kicks in soon and you get some rest.

I'm not too concerned about it, but I would like to be able to give them a boy. They'll be disappointed at first, but I know my family will quickly get over it. SO and his... no idea. They're not exactly right in the heads hahaha. I love SO, but he has Aspergers and I can't stand his family's dynamic.

Hopefully (or not hopefully?) the fatigue kicks in soon and you get some rest.

Yep slept great last night - for almost 12 hours! BTW I have that same book that you have in your profile pic. I love it! In case anyone else is interested it's called The Pregnancy Journal by A.Christine Harris and it tells you everyday what's happening with baby.

Congrats ladies!
I'm not entirely sure when I'm due as I got pg before 1st af after my last mmc. I'm going with June 4 for now and embracing this pregnancy for every day this baby is with me. This is my 4th pregnancy in 10 months so fx'd this is a sticky bean.

Yep slept great last night - for almost 12 hours! BTW I have that same book that you have in your profile pic. I love it! In case anyone else is interested it's called The Pregnancy Journal by A.Christine Harris and it tells you everyday what's happening with baby.

Yay! Glad you got a good night's sleep! And yes! I do love that journal! I happened upon it with my last pregnancy, and it was so much fun! I love What to Expect, but I get so excited I read the entire month in one sitting. I have a bunch of daily pregnancy apps, but none I'm too excited about. I love the journal since you learn about your baby, body, and it has room for notes. So as soon as I got my BFP I ran out and grabbed a new one.

Congrats ladies!
I'm not entirely sure when I'm due as I got pg before 1st af after my last mmc. I'm going with June 4 for now and embracing this pregnancy for every day this baby is with me. This is my 4th pregnancy in 10 months so fx'd this is a sticky bean.

Congratulations! Really hoping this is your sticky bean! Is your doctor going to do an early scan?

Yay! Glad you got a good night's sleep! And yes! I do love that journal! I happened upon it with my last pregnancy, and it was so much fun! I love What to Expect, but I get so excited I read the entire month in one sitting. I have a bunch of daily pregnancy apps, but none I'm too excited about. I love the journal since you learn about your baby, body, and it has room for notes. So as soon as I got my BFP I ran out and grabbed a new one.

Congrats ladies!

Congratulations! Really hoping this is your sticky bean! Is your doctor going to do an early scan?

I will call the mw tomorrow and they will schedule me to go around 7 weeks. It's hard to get excited but I have hope.

Congrats ladies!

Welcome Ready! Hoping only the best for you and baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->