june could be the month

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
hi ladies, well AF got me a week late in may and im now coming to the end of it so hopefully in next week lots of sexy time will take place and who knows june could be the month our rainbow baby is conceived....

how are you all getting on with NTNP????

Hey mummymarsh. I'm in a similar situation - AF should end on Thursday and fx'd that june is our month too! It will be our first month trying so not holding out too much hope but you have to think positive hey! good luck to you and wishing you lots and lots of baby dust!

FH and I failed miserably at preventing this month (wedding in TWENTY-FIVE days!!) and I ovulated yesterday so I'm really hoping we caught this month!! It would put me at 6 weeks along at our wedding and just at the start of morning sickness according to a thread in First Trimester but I don't care. I just want to be pregnant with our baby!! :) I'm determined to not test though so we'll see whether or not AF arrives on 6/13.

lets have a bit of positivity... June WILL be our month!!! :haha:

Well prob not me, as AF due on Monday, but really dont think I am preg this cycle, so hopefully July will be my month for a bfp.... fx'd xxx

fx'd June is your month tho ladies xxx

Garden, I've got my fingers crossed for you, I think this may be the month!

I love how you said "sexy time"! Hilarious. :) I'm getting along well, I already feel like my body is doing it's job! :) Excited to see if this is the month!

I wish you all luck, I hope you get your BFP's so you can join me and OH soon!

fingers crossed for us ladies... :)

gardenn for edens- take it as itt comes :)

bhatfield you got your BFP?? :) awesome!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

thanks heidi....

well my AF surely can only have one day left.... if nothing showing at end of the day theen im officially finished and ready for sexy time :) whooooo

xxx

Hoping June will be my month too! FXed for everyone this month :)

we had the good old sexy time last night :) xxxxxxx

my OH and I are not trying, not preventing this month - it's our first month so are not getting our hopes up too high but it would be awesome if we do get out BFP!!

Good luck to all of us - lots of baby dust coming your way!!

who knows eh... could be the month for all of us...... xxxx

That would be great! I'm 5dpo, been feeling dizzy and briefly nauseous today and yesterday while driving. Temps are super high, dipped a tiny bit today though. Several people have mentioned I'm "glowing" lately and only one of them knows that we're NTNP/TTC. I really have my fingers crossed this month! :)

Can't wait to test in 10 days!!

Good luck ladies.

Garden - Oooh I really hope it is your month. Just think how special to be able to say 'you were at our wedding' to your LO.

I'm cd6 today - AF left the building yesterday and hubby and I are carrying out our 'just do it everyday' plan lol :blush: I'm off work today as barely got any sleep - god bless a teething toddler and cats wailing at 2am! :sleep:

PMA ladies. June WILL be the month and I WILL hold out and test on the proper day i.e. the day AF is due July 3rd and not a moment before!!!! (Well maybe July 2nd lol...it's a Saturday so I can always go for a bit of retail therapy if the BFN shows lol. :blush:

Come on ladies! I have faith this month there will be ANOTHER BFP! Good Luck to you all! Garden, I think this is your month........I got this feeling.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->