June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

Farie

Reaction score
So AF is in the house and we are starting a new cycle of planning, charting, telling OH's when they will be needed to 'contribute' and general obsessing (nothing wrong with that!!:rofl::rofl:)

So who is up for creating 'valentines babies' then?

Lu, Loula, Schmelly, Rachelle?
Any one else starting a new month of TTC madness?

Yes, me please!!

I'm trying to be all technical now. My luteal phase last month was 11 days and on the basis that that doesn't change regardless of what happens in your cycle, at least this month I'll have a clearer idea of when AF is going to be due (I hope!). I'm thinking I'll prob ov somewhere around 26 May so should have AF or BFP around 6 June - that's the theory anyway!

I've started evening primrose oil this month - coldpressed epo, not that i know what that means! Is anyone else doing anything different this cycle?

Here's to lots of Valentines babies!! :dust:

Hi ladies CD1 for me tomorrow by the looks of it, so i'm up for a Feb baby!
Good luck to us for June! :hugs:

Hey sweetie :hugs:
CD1 for me too!! Bring on June and our :bfp:s

Af is due today so Im most likey joining you gals. This time around Im taking agnus castus. Just ordered some online- woohoo!

If i was to get a :bfp: it would also be good as my birthdays in feb..

:happydance:

Im so up for having a Valentines baby , Cd 1 for me was May 14th , very strange I might add the witch only lasted for 3 days but was pretty heavy and I had horrible cramps Im glad she left so soon . this cycle we are using instead softcups , and im temping and charting :) so I hope I get my BFP SOON. Good Luck to everyone this month .

Heey everyone, I'm on CD3 and this will be the first cycle that I can TTC since my ectopic in September so I am very excited and hoping that I'll get that BFP sharpish!!

Good luck to everyone!

Count me in!!

This could shape up to be a lovely month to fall ( not that the months previously wouldn't have been!!) but I am due on/testo on my 35th Birthdya, and if I fell it would be Due as you say around mid February, DH bday is 9th Feb, vals day obv 14th Feb, 15th is anniverasary of us moving in together and 16th is our 2nd Wedding anniversary lol!!

:dust: all round :happydance:

CD5 for me today, can i please order a FEB 09 :baby::baby: please, as it will be DH and my DAD B-day in FEB:happydance::happydance::happydance:

But :baby: times 2 please:blush:

Just waiting on :witch: who's dragging her broomstick behind her and isn't feeling quite the same sense of urgency as me. Am guessing today will turn out to be CD1 for me, but who knows. :witch: is being awkward and is probably waiting for the most inopportune moment possible to rear her ugly head and tie my guts in knots. She's def on her way though.................

The stocks are ready....I'm gonna lock her in and throw rotten tomatos at her.
:hissy:

Good luck to all of us for this new cycle!!! :hug:

Yes please i will definitely give it a go - not that i'm nuts or anything but due day for this month would be Feb 13th!

Now girls... what can i do differently? Have got my thermometer to use properly for this month (been practising last week). Have got my CB OPK as well as the cheapies off the internet.

My friend said just do it ever other day for the month and you'll be fine!

Aarggghh!!!!

Also bought a book off of Amazon about exercising/eating things to improve fertility etc.

So come on wise women??? what else can i do!!!

I'm with you on this one....................valentines bubba here i come.........

Sooooo CD2 (ish) and I'm spotting rather than 'flow', BB's are really, really sore and I'm feeling pretty generally pants!
On the plus side I have all you lovely ladies to keep me cheerful and up-beat about it all :hugs:

Come on :witch: hurry up and get it over with!

Can I join too please - on CD3.

I am due to be testing a couple of days before my 30th bday so would desperatly love my BFP - it will also be the anniversary that we started TTC two years ago. really thought I would have had one baby and second bun in the oven before I got to 30 but not one BFP in two years - so feeling pretty down about it.

But have a new plan this month:

Am taking EPO - had good results with it the last two months in terms of LOADS of EWCM
Am starting to take 50mg of Vit B6 a day as a few other girls have had good resutls with it - and I am concerned about my spotting before AF
We have a weeks holiday next week which will be when I am ovulating - so lots and lots of babymaking with no work distractions.
Going to use OPK's - i used them when we first starting TTC but stopped after a while as I was always generally around CD14 to 16 - but this month I want to know EXACTLY.
Also have some preseed left (also stopped using that after had no results and OH said he felt like he was in a swimming pool!!!) so might throw that in as well just for luck.
Can i do anything else????

Really hope we all do it this month girls.

And - just cos Jolyn has got everyones hopes up - Fairie are you sure it is AF if you are not full flow???

Bx x x x x

Course you can join :hugs: the more the merrier :dust:

Looks like i'm in as well ladies!
It's got to work this cycle, otherwise i am at a loss!!!! Seriously thinking of trying a month of absolutely no bd-ing to see if that works!!!!! ha ha ha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->