June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

mommyxofxone

dh, me, pink, and blue
Reaction score
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/June_Dragonflies_zpswhofgoag.gif

This group is for the mama's of the June Dragonflies 2016 group to stick together from newborns and onward! <3

As you ladies join i'll put our info from birth stats and so forth here on the front page :)

:pink: -11 :blue: -8

Dory85 - Georgia Lauren - 1st May, 5lb 10oz

Lil_Pixie - Georgia Florence - 12th of May, 5lb 5oz x

Boo44 - Arthur Harry born 13th May 2016 weighing 6lb 3oz

Squig34 - Róise Isabelle born 3rd June, 5lb 7oz

Becyboo_x - Sydney Rose - 5th June 7lb 1oz

Karlilay - Poppy Olivia born June 5 8 lbs 13oz

Starlight32 - Hannah, June 7, 8lbs 11oz

Joeybrooks - Leo Charlie Hall born 9 June 8lb 12.5 oz

AngelOfTroy - Juniper 11th June 9lb

Ehjmorris - Oliver - 16th June 6lbs 15 & 1/2oz

tinkerbelle93 - Henry Joseph 11th June 7lb 1oz

lavochain - Rupert George was born on 29th June, 8lb 13oz

mommyxofxone - James born June 18 8 lbs. 1.1 oz

mum22ttc#3 - Arthur Jacob, 18th June and 7lb 10.5 oz.

tinky_82 - Casey 20 June 9lb 2oz

Vaniilla - Isabella Lottie 7lb 7oz on 26th june

jalilma - Kailani sky ... June 27... 7lb 8 oz.

Teeny Weeny - July 2nd at 9lb 6oz

Rhi_Rhi1 - Alice Iris 8lb 8 oz July 3rd

Thanks for this Mommy.

Georgia Lauren - 1st May, 5lb 10oz

Thank for doing this Mommy :)

Georgia Florence - 12th of May, 5lb 5oz x

Thanks Mommy. Xx

At the moment she has no name, but was born on July 2nd at 9lb 6oz! Xx

Ehj how did I not see oliver's birth weight?! He was a fab weight after all that worry! Little superstar :)

He was! Obviously he had put on a lot from the GD
He is doing great compared to what the drs were on about lol he still has some short limbs but nothing obvious :)

Thanks mommy!

Isabella Lottie 7lb 7oz on 26th june:flower:

off to do the school run with dd on my own for the first time today eeek! :argh:

Hi :wave:

Henry Joseph 11th June 7lb 1oz :)

Good luck doing the school run Vanilla x

Thanks for setting this up.

Leo Charlie Hall born 9 June 8lb 12.5 oz

Thanks mommy :)

Arthur Jacob, 18th June and 7lb 10.5 oz.

Good luck on the school run vanilla, I've been doing them for 2 and a bit weeks now on my own (plus dd4) and I have to say it's the worst two parts of the day for me. I can't wait till the summer holidays :)

I'm really lucky that school is only a 5 min walk away. Georgie has no impact on it whatsoever lol

Hope the school run is kind to you today vanilla! How's the weather?

That was stressful, hopefully it'll be less nerve wracking next time! it's a two mile round walk and I had to stop by the chemist to pick up infacol, she spent the last 5 minutes of the walk back crying hysterically :dohh:

I'm thinking of switching her to hipp, I've heard it's more gentle, her wind is terrible and really upsetting her. Health visitor came today, she said to stop using anti colic/dr browns bottle because they make wind worse??? something about inadequate vacuum :wacko:

the weather is plain weird, permanently humid, drizzling one minute and sunny the next. Hope everyone else is having nicer weather!

The weather is crap here too, its like we've missed out on having a summer so far. I was so excited about having a summer baby and thought it would be all sitting out in the garden and long walks with the pram on DHs paternity leave.. it chucked it down every single day! :haha:

Im not keen on the nursery run, I wear Henry in the wrap but theres still been the odd time he has screamed the whole way there. But at the same time Im kind of dreading the holidays and keeping DS1 entertained.

Bit odd the HV said anti colic bottles make colic worse? :wacko:

I thought dr Browns was suppose to be good for gas/wind? I considered trying them but wanted to try other options first because they looked complicated to clean with all their parts!

Is school still in session over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"