June jewels 2018!!!!

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies noticed there hasn't been a June group set up yet for those of us who have just got our bfps and are due in June! Hope you can join me in waiting in out!!

Let me know your estimated due dates and I can list us all here!

Also if anyone knows how to do a funky signature image like the other groups have then please do it!!

June jewels due dates!

June 1st =
Hollyw79 :blue: baby Carson born 25/5/18 :baby:
curiousowl :pink:

June 2nd =
Sander :blue: baby Elias born 31/5/18 :baby:
Mona15 :angel:

June 3rd =
unexpected212 :blue: baby Teddy born 30/5/18 :baby:
Allie84 :pink: baby Clara born 28/5/18 :baby:

June 4th =
Ladders :blue: baby Eli born 4/6/18 :baby:
Angie90 :yellow:

June 6th = Varves

June 7th =
Dogmom531 :pink: baby Indiana born 5/6/18 :baby:
+ evvie

June 8th = Pg5k + Allie84

June 10th = newleaf

June 11th
Me0wmixxx86
nicoley :blue: :blue: baby Elias and Nathaniel born 28/5/18 :twinboys:

June 12th = Camocutie2006

June 13th = TTC74 + Cara :angel: + Rachybaby85 + mummy23beauts

June 14th = paular

June 15th =
mom15 :yellow:
squig34 :pink: Baby susannah born 25/5/18 :baby:

June 18th = bellaloo12 + spiffynoddles

June 19th = tgrich

June 20th = Rach87 :blue:

June 23rd = topazicatzbet :blue: + Mrs jellybean

June 24th = kammie22

June 26th = becsboo + Mrs.iwnamkabb :angel:

Hiya!

I'm due June 6th. Feeling really sick today. I'm not feeling optimistic as I've had 4 miscarriages and a molar pregnancy so am going to get my hcg checked this week to make sure it's not going crazy this time. Really really want this to be my gorgeous rainbow!

Hi varves I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I'm struggling to be excited and optimistic as we had a mc in June so i can't imagine how you feel! When I first saw my proper line I cried and I think it was part happiness and part scared

Hiya!

I'm due June 6th. Feeling really sick today. I'm not feeling optimistic as I've had 4 miscarriages and a molar pregnancy so am going to get my hcg checked this week to make sure it's not going crazy this time. Really really want this to be my gorgeous rainbow!

Hi There - I am due 6/11/18 if all goes well. This is my second try, had an mc 8/27, I know how tough this is. Stay positive and strong. sending good vibes your way. :hugs:

Hi Ladders I'd like to join :) :)

EDD is June 2, but it's only a guess as I wasn't tracking O last month, just went by EWCM.

Got my betas drawn yesterday at about 4+3 (17dpo) and got my levels back at 408. I had gone to the doctor the previous morning and she told me my urine sample came back negative (my home tests are all super dark). I think she mixed it up - because apparently the lady in the other room was also testing for pregnancy and got a positive. They didn't label the urine cups or anything? So anyways, I was so upset - but when I got the levels back today I'm like woohoo!! If my doc's tests can't pick up a HCG level of 408 maybe she needs new tests :p

:hi:

I'm Holly~ mom of 4, expecting number 5 :)

I also just recently had a loss in June and DANG it makes it so hard to not worry about this little bean even more so! Sigh.

My first 2 betas came back good so I have every reason to be optimistic... buuuuuut. I can't WAIT for my first ultrasound. I am waiting for them to call me with the scheduled date ~ should be end of next week or beginning of the following week.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :hugs:

Hi all! EDD is June 7th and this is number 2. It sounds everyone is in the anxiety stage. I haven’t had any losses but I still feel like I’m constantly checking for blood and every little cramp I’m like is that gas or something bad. Ugh anyway I’m glad we had a place to vent! Currently struggling being exhausted and trying to keep up with my toddler. Also we just bought a house so we’re moving on top of everything! Trying to to stress lol good to meet all of you!!

Ah nice! We have a nice little group going already. Surprising how for so many of us we are pregnant after a recent loss, im really hopeful June will bring us our rainbows.

Sander yeah!!! I totally thought you'd be in May I don't know why! Glad your here!

Well ladders my doc estimated I'm farther along than I am because I have long cycles and she assumed 28 days. But when I used my estimated O date I should be June 2 :) I have a dating scan on the 17th of October so I guess I'll find out more for sure then.

Anyways it's been great being in the TTC group with you, it's totally cool to be in the pregnancy group together too!

Nice to meet everyone else too :) Hope to get to know you all well over the next 9 months!

Lots of healthy, sticky baby dust for everyone :dust:

Nice to see you all! I had my hcg checked today. Going to call a bit later for the results. I actually am trained to do scans so it's going to kill me not to scan myself every 5 minutes!

Fuck sake. EPAU won't tell me my hcg results because I'm only 4 weeks. Gaaah!

Fuck sake. EPAU won't tell me my hcg results because I'm only 4 weeks. Gaaah!

Wow! How infuriating!!! Took my doc three freaking days to tell me. :growlmad: but I got an email from the lab later that same day saying it was ready... Buuuuut of course they wouldn't release it to me. Insanity.

I haven’t even talked to my doctor yet:dohh: I’m such a slacker. I took another test today to make sure I was progressing and on the frer the test line is darker than the control so far so good!

Ah dogmom that sucks. The lab I did my tests at have an online database you can sign up for, so I could view the results as soon as they were done. Does yours have anything like that? Hopefully your doc tells you soon!

I went to my first midwife appointment today - she's an older British lady and I like her already haha. Anyways, she gave me a ton of papers and information. She was talking about pre genetic screening for Down syndrome etc - did any of you ladies do that? I don't think DH and I are going to. We'd have the baby either way, and apparently there's nothing preventative you can do if you know - plus I guess the false positive rates can be really high. Don't think I want the stress of that??

Can I go here? I think technically based on O my EDD will be 5/31 but I want to be with you guys, ladders and Sander! Hopefully no one minds.

I have been trying to put down the pee sticks. I am freaking out today because my pregnancy symptoms are few and fleeting. A little morning nausea. After my losses I am so paranoid and I keep remembering how sick I was with DD. But I'm only 5w today so it's still early and I know every pregnancy is different. My first appointment is 2 weeks from today.

Ah dogmom that sucks. The lab I did my tests at have an online database you can sign up for, so I could view the results as soon as they were done. Does yours have anything like that? Hopefully your doc tells you soon!

I went to my first midwife appointment today - she's an older British lady and I like her already haha. Anyways, she gave me a ton of papers and information. She was talking about pre genetic screening for Down syndrome etc - did any of you ladies do that? I don't think DH and I are going to. We'd have the baby either way, and apparently there's nothing preventative you can do if you know - plus I guess the false positive rates can be really high. Don't think I want the stress of that??

Sander, we did the genetic screening with the blood draw (Harmony or Panorama, I can't remember) 1st tri. I will definitely be doing it again.

I'm 38 so I'm considered "advanced maternal age." I do plan to have all the screenings~ largely for me to educate myself and be prepared as possible for the care of a baby if it has special needs. I personally think knowledge is power and can only be of a benefit to have a head start on any potential issues. Definitely can't prevent it.. but that's just my own thoughts! :)

Can I go here? I think technically based on O my EDD will be 5/31 but I want to be with you guys, ladders and Sander! Hopefully no one minds.

I have been trying to put down the pee sticks. I am freaking out today because my pregnancy symptoms are few and fleeting. A little morning nausea. After my losses I am so paranoid and I keep remembering how sick I was with DD. But I'm only 5w today so it's still early and I know every pregnancy is different. My first appointment is 2 weeks from today.

I'm the same actually. My EDD is 5/31 but I'm staying with the June ladies because I am just getting started and the May ladies have been going all month. :thumbup: So we are due date buddies! :)

I've been trying to stay away from the pee sticks too :rofl: I took one every day until 18dpo .. took a few days break.. and then took one yesterday :rofl: I know it's not going to change anything but provides a glimmer of positivity!

As for me~ my first ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday [-o< REALLY hope it goes well and that I can see the heartbeat. It's a bit nerve wracking after just getting over a loss. I will be 6 weeks on the dot so I know it's still borderline early. I saw the heartbeat at 5w6d with two of my kids and then 6w with my last baby~ SO I am hopeful but trying to be prepared if it's too soon!

Yay curious join us! :) Don't worry my doc puts my EDD at May 26 but I know that can't be right. Glad you're with us!!

Nice to hear you have such an early ultrasound Holly! Hope everything goes great! Mine is still like 2.5 weeks from now - feels so long haha

Thanks for all the opinions on the screening's. I'll talk to DH about it, but I personally can get so easily stressed out and anxious I can't help but feel if I were to know it would almost cause more harm than good. But that's just me - I know a ton of people who feel better with doing the screening so they can be better prepared :)

Oh and Curious I wanted to mention too I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms either and I'm 4+5, but everything seems fine so I'm hoping maybe we're just lucky :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->