June/July 2012...or...January 2012??

jbell157

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and have started lurking since DH and I have decided to start trying to start our family next year. I'm a teacher so we decided to start trying in June or July of next year to coincide nicely with the school year's testing and summer break.

However, I started thinking about an October due date instead of a March/April one. October is my absolute favorite month of the year and I always thought I would like to have my second child in October...but now I'm getting antsy. There would be a few inconveniences to having a baby in October instead of April but not many.

Just wanted to get some opinions...I know there are a lot of anxious ladies out there. However, just thought I'd introduce myself and say hey to everyone on the WTT board! :D

Hey :flower: Welcome and just do what feels right, if you will be okay financially ad emotionally and your both happy trying for an October baby then just go for it! Looks like (from what you posted) you are already decided hahaa :haha:

I'm a teacher also. I had a Jan born baby (now an angel in heaven) a april born baby and sep baby. I don't think it really matters. They only thing was it was handy finishing at 33 weeks when pg with my son as he was due start of sep so I could add the 6 weeks on before I started my maternity leave. I'm sure what every decision you make you will be so happy. We are wtt til the spring.

love Charlotte
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"