June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Heather.1987

Reaction score
Welcome to June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies! (the birthstones)!

Due Dates

May 28th:
Kittykat7210 :pink: - May 13th. (Josie)

May 30th:
Bean85 :blue: - June 4th. (Maddox)

June 6th:
Proserpina :pink: - May 17th. (Lyra)

June 17th:
Lisaalove :angel: :angel:
Allytiel :blue: - June 22nd. (Maddox)

June 20th:
Heather.1987 :pink: - June 15th. (Kaylin)

June 21st:
Ruskiegirl :angel:
Figets Mammy :pink:

June 22nd:
zmzerbe :blue: - June 16th. (Monroe)

June 23rd:
Taseth :blue:
CertifiedOreo :angel:
Blessedmomma :angel:

June 24th:
Pineberry :angel:

June 25th:
Thorpedo11

June 26th:
Livvy :yellow:

July 1st:
Pennies :angel:

July 4th:
Nima :pink: - July 3rd. (Jahli)

July 6th:
MiissMuffet :blue: - June 30th. (Fynn)
W8tingforbaby :pink: - June 30th. (Aubrey).

July 7th:
Flowerpot :yellow: :yellow:

July 8th:
Wanna_baby :pink: - June 26th. (Navya)

July 13th:
DixiePrincess

July 14th:
Boognishrises

July 19th:
AmyGibb1997

July 20th:
Whisper girl

July 23rd:
Mama of 4 in 1

July 27th:
MsPrincess89

July 28th:
Mindyb85 :angel:

July 31st:
Rukiegirl :angel:

August 7th:
Camia :blue: - July 29th. (Westley)

Last edited:
Hi my name is Heather! This is my 6th pregnancy. I actually had a mc last month (which was a surprise) and so we not tried not prevented this month and surprise BFP! Labs today were 185 and progesterone 51. I'll have labs again next week then an early ultrasound! Super nervous since I miscarried last month but these labs look much better than last month. Just some cramping which is very normal for all my pregnancies.

Hello! I’m actually due 31st of may But not 100% certain as I got a fairly late bfp for me so might be due in June instead! Is it okay if I join?

Congratulations! And what a lovely progesterone number! Mine was 53 on this pregnancy and he stayed put! Congrats to everyone due in June! My second was a June baby and it was such a lovely time to give birth, the sun was shining!

Welcome kittykat! Of course you can join!!

And thank you hlx!

Hey guys! June 17th here! I've been hoping someone would make a June group!
How's everyone feeling? My breast have already gone up a cup size and I'm extremely tired. I don't feel like my last two felt this intense so early. My first appt is Oct 31st... I feel like it's so far away, I've just been sitting here counting down the days.

Welcome lisaalove!

No pregnancy symptoms except I have this horrible cold! This is the worse cold I've ever had! Pounding headache since yesterday that just wont go away!!

I have repeat labs on thursday then if all goes well, a scan a week after that!

Hi everyone,
Please can I joint I’m 1st June so far, won’t have my dating scan until 5 longggg weeks as it’s 12 week scan in UK.
Sickness kicked in this week & super sensitive boobs, I’ve been sleeping in sports bras the last few weeks

Hi everyone,
Please can I joint I’m 1st June so far, won’t have my dating scan until 5 longggg weeks as it’s 12 week scan in UK.
Sickness kicked in this week & super sensitive boobs, I’ve been sleeping in sports bras the last few weeks

im in the uk too and decided to pay for an earlier scan because I just couldn’t wait!! So I have a scan next Sunday!!

Heather.1987 - oh no! Being sick is the worst and in the first trimester has got to be bad. I hope you get better quickly!

Bean85 - it's funny you say that because everyone who knows me knows I dont wear bras but the last few days I've been living in a sports bra because if the girls aren't held tight it hurts to walk up the stairs they're so sensitive lol

Kittykat - I think I'd be like you. Even waiting until I'm 7w1d feels like so long. I guess I just expected them to want to do bloods or something not just wait. I'm such an impatient person!

Welcome bean85!

Since my first mc I always get early labs and an an early ultrasound! Cant wait to see that heartbeat in 2 weeks!!!

I'm still in disbelief I'm pregnant! Last month I got a suprise BFP but I found out very early due to labs, that the baby wouldn't last. Had the mc so then this month we not tried not prevented and BFP! We had try and plan and do everything to get our BFP with all my other babies. Cant believe I got pregnant 2 months in a row without trying at all. Crazy! And since last month I mc, my mind doesnt want to get too excited yet.

Heather I understand the feeling. Part of me is waiting for something to go wrong. Part of me just wants to stop overthinking. I have anxiety so my mind tends to wander and it's so annoying right now

Hi ladies! I'll very cautiously join you!

I'm due june 16. I have 9 kids and I've had 9 mc's. Over the last year I've lost 4. One blighted ovum, one mmc, and then 2 chemicals in a row. I dont know if the chemicals were due to the d&c making my lining too thin or if my lining was too thin from being on too much thyroid medicine. We really didn't expect to ever get pregnant again so I'm over the moon with this surprise. I was still having very light periods so I'm worried my lining was still too thin and might not support a pregnancy.

I have a clotting disorder that also causes several pregnancy complications. Even my babies that make it have complications. I'm on progesterone, lovenox, and baby aspirin, along with high amounts of folate and special prenatals. Since we weren't expecting to get pregnant I wasnt taking my prenatals and other vitamins and feel crazy guilty about it. Praying hard for this little one!

Forgot to say I'm having waves of nausea, my boobs are really sore (I'm still breastfeeding my last baby a couple times a night so that doesn't help), and I'm exhausted. I usually have to take ambien to sleep and haven't had it for a few weeks. It was the biggest reason I tested and found out this surprise!

Hi i am due June 21st with suprise and golden baby #4! We are in shock I will be turning 40 in January ! My rainbow baby just turned 1 on Monday

Welcome blessedmomma! Hoping this baby is a sticky one for you!!! I hope all of our babies will make it! These first few weeks are so hard!

Welcome ruskiegirl! Were both having #4! So exciting!

Today I've had some sharp pains in my lower right side. At first I was thinking gas....but then it returned again tonight. So of course now my mind is like, is this ectopic?? I've never had one before, but of course now I'm worried! I'm not bleeding, and my labs looked good in Thursday, so good she said I dont need to come back again until next week. I'm probably fine, but it's so hard not to worry!!

im in the uk too and decided to pay for an earlier scan because I just couldn’t wait!! So I have a scan next Sunday!!

Ohh amazing! Will you share pics? We talked about doing that but my husband isn’t off on a Friday for another 3 weeks which still felt ages! They only do them on Friday nights in our local area

Hi girls. Some of you may already know me from the TWW forum. Got my BFP yesterday on 12dpo after 3 months of trying, due date is 24th of June 2020. Bf and I are beyond excited & hope everything will continue to go well.

I'm 3 days shy of being 4 weeks along. At the moment my boobs are starting to become more and more painful (they weren't at the time of getting my BFP and thought to myself, "oh I'm probably being spared from the achy boobs yay!" but yeah... I definitely spoke too soon), but most of all I am utterly and completely EXHAUSTED. :sleep: Not kidding when I say I could sleep all day and still not feel rested.

I'm also ridiculously emotional and have shed quite a lot of tears in the last two days.

Had some light pink spotting (same colour and amount as on 10DPO) yesterday evening, couldn't help but worry a little. But from what I've read online, it's completely normal in the first few weeks. And it was really just a very tiny amount anyway.

Tomorrow evening is my first pre-natal appointment. Dont really know what to expect and what they do there, but I think we'll definitely be scheduling a date for the first ultrasound (at 8 weeks).

Ahhhh :headspin:

Blessed - welcome and fx for a sticky healthy pregnancy!

Ruskie - welcome!!

Heather - I was having those on friday.... turned out to be gas and haven't had it since so I'm just gonna keep my fingers and toes crossed lol it's always easier to say dont overthink it than to actually not over think it.

Pineberry - nice to see you here! I understand the crying. I've always been an overly emotional person and I suppose I forgot how bad I get when I'm pregnant.... I broke two plastic forks the other day (in a row) and I broke down on the kitchen floor crying hysterically and I couldn't even explain to my husband that I didn't know why I was crying... I'm also extremely tired. I'm taking 2 hours naps almost every day and still falling asleep for 9-10 hours at night. I'm so tired of being tired! I just want my energy to return. And I'm praying I dont get the nausea hit anytime soon. I'm in college and we work with cadavers so the last thing I need is to be running out of class to vomit in the middle of lab.

Welcome pineberry! I always had some light spotting with all my first 5 pregnancies. Oddly enough I haven't had a single spot this time around. I did have some major implantation cramps last week though.

No more sharp pains at all today, so probably was just gas. Since I have this awful cold I'm more focused on that. Otherwise no pregnancy symptoms. Since I dont go back in for labs til Thursday I'm not even testing in the morning. I tested once, went in for labs once and that's it. I feel like I would focus all day on my test and if it was darker or not. Dont need the added stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->