*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Lucy3
Can see them lines hon and today's is more noticeable.
Really hope tomorrow's is even darker.

@Beccaboo828
I can still see a v v v faint line hon. Fx

I’m going crazy today. I’ve had spotting when I wipe since last night (very little bit browny pink) but I do get this before AF gets going usually anyway. Temp is right down only just above cover. Tested with cheapies for fun to see if the chemical was gone and got decent BFP on the One Steps but nothing on Wondfro!
Faulty One Steps?? Bit late for implantation?
](*,)](*,):shrug:

3A89AADE-906F-48D8-AEF6-15C4165F750F.jpeg 07B2E6E6-0665-4C1D-8F44-7D8540EF7E78.jpeg 3F59C2C3-238F-4B61-A0C1-106C19C4A121.png

I’m going crazy today. I’ve had spotting when I wipe since last night (very little bit browny pink) but I do get this before AF gets going usually anyway. Temp is right down only just above cover. Tested with cheapies for fun to see if the chemical was gone and got decent BFP on the One Steps but nothing on Wondfro!

View attachment 1099227 View attachment 1099228 View attachment 1099229

They have to be more than evaps surely! I can see faint lines/shadows on the wondfo too. Can't remember what dpo you are but o hope this could turn into something for you Dee!

@Lucy3 i do think its darker today! Hoping this is the start of bfp!
I did get some action last night and it was goood haha still ha a positive is morning with both lines equal colour so hoping with everything it hit the bullseye. Managed to prop my butt up on a towel for 20mins before the daughter woke up. She woke every 2hrs last night and i am drained! I wonder if this lack of sleep is affecting out ttc to be honest

Glad you got bd in @AlwaysTheAunt ! Sounds like perfect timing too

@FTale thanks for looking at my lines. Really can’t imagine them darker but maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised

@Lucy3 We see so many bfns till bfps seem unimaginable. I feel the same before I start testing. Can't really imagine lines or what I'd feel seeing them.
How are you feeling?

Fx for more darker test

Afm... 10/11dpo and bfn again, not looking good for me. But not counting myself out till AF shows her ugly face, due on Sunday. Any one had a late bfp before? With my other pregnancies I didn't find out till a week after my missed period, never actually tested this early lol

View attachment 1099227 View attachment 1099228 View attachment 1099229
I hope it turns into something for you x

Will catch up with everyone once I've had lunch!

I had a really long hold so took a couple of cheapy tests when I got home there....both bfn :-( I'm 10dpo....I spent yesterday thinking I was 10dpo but I was only 9!!! After that test with a faint line everything else was bfn. I've got some weird feelings in my stomach, a bit crampy and some very very faint pink/Brown mixed with cm on wiping. It's been quite yellowy past few days. I'd not be surprised if af was coming, not unusual these days to have a shorter lp. It sucks. I feel out...

Will pop back x

A big part of charting is noting your cervical mucus. If you put that info into your FF it may change your O day. I would guess you did O a day later than FF says because that temp is still in your pre O range, and the dip could be the pre O dip that’s on a lot of charts. So I would say you’re 1 dpo behind where FF has you!
FF keeps saying I I'd later which by my LH tests is not true. I'm suppose to be 5 dpo not 4dpo. I even put the positive on the FF calendar. I got my peak on CD12 , and it's saying I O'd CD14.

Screenshot_20210610-045639.jpg

Well all my tests today have continued with faint lines but I definitely am starting AF..bleeding has picked up slightly along with the cramps and backache. Think it must have been a chemical that taking a while to leave my system. :-(

14DA9CE1-068A-4985-B07D-EED090940040.jpeg FE24AEEB-5876-4C65-8B58-03DA8CE881AA.jpeg

Oh Dee I am sorry. I would call those proper lines :( ugh. hugs!

Lucy I see your test and I think it's darker! fx!

For me CD11 and DH wasn't able to finish this morning! Says he was tired (he was up with a sore tummy overnight) and he started a new med that he's worried is messing with him. Boo! I feel so let down when that happens (of course try not to let hubby know). Just feeling like we missed it! I am only 11dpo and won't O for likely 2-4 more days so, we are okay provided we can get another one in. Hoping tomorrow morning goes a bit better!

Well all my tests today have continued with faint lines but I definitely am starting AF..bleeding has picked up slightly along with the cramps and backache. Think it must have been a chemical that taking a while to leave my system. :-(

View attachment 1099238 View attachment 1099239
I’m so sorry always difficult when you get your hopes up. Wishing you lots of luck for next cycle.

Oh Dee I am sorry. I would call those proper lines :( ugh. hugs!

Lucy I see your test and I think it's darker! fx!

For me CD11 and DH wasn't able to finish this morning! Says he was tired (he was up with a sore tummy overnight) and he started a new med that he's worried is messing with him. Boo! I feel so let down when that happens (of course try not to let hubby know). Just feeling like we missed it! I am only 11dpo and won't O for likely 2-4 more days so, we are okay provided we can get another one in. Hoping tomorrow morning goes a bit better!
Did you use the preseed? Just wondering because my OH struggled to finish with it a few times and said it was so slippery it didn’t provide enough friction for him (sorry TMI :oops:, and maybe all men can like different but thought worth mentioning.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->