June Mommys!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Ladybugbaba, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Ladybugbaba

Ladybugbaba 3 Boys Expecting A GIRL!!

Its hopefully my final week (8 days Due 12th june) dont want to go over :( i was hoping bubba would come before tuesday as my boys are back at school which means im back to 3 school runs a day really nerveous of waters breaking while im up the school :coffee: x x

2. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

yay for being so close. I think its less than 10% of us whos waters go before being in labour. Although im in that 10% lol with my dd!was in the bath !hope something starts soon.

3. Louise1985

Louise1985 Well-Known Member

cant believe its june!!! :happydance:

im 1 day overdue! and sat here hoping he/she comes soon

good luck all the june mommys xxx

4. Ladybugbaba

im just so excited and a little nervous, bags are packed and ready waiting, so are the boys bags ready for nannys :) My waters broke with my 1st then with my 2nd my waters didnt break till 10 mins before i was pushing lol, its the not knowing it give me butterflies, I dont know about you but im bored of staring at empty cute prams and moses baskets and baby clothes EXCITED :) x x x

5. Ladybugbaba

awww i hope baby makes an apperance soon good luck :)