June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Sooo my ladies when do you plan on testing for your next cycle? AF is do Feb 8th so I want to hold out until the 9th if she doesnt show

I shall be testing in Feb but not until the middle.

This is my first month ttc after the pill, expecting to ovulate around the 6th xx

Hey girls. I'm new to all of this, my husband and i have been TTC for about 3 months for our first. I'm awaiting AF any day now...I've been getting discouraged a lot and i over think every moment. i google everything lol.
so need less to say I'm hoping Feb is our month.

I too am one of those ones who Google absolutely way too much. Hopefully feb can bring on good news for us :). How long are you ladies cycles? Mines is 30 days

I'm hoping 28 days as I was very regular before I got pregnant with my LG.

Whilst on the mini pill they went a little off but not by much, so fx they go back to the usual 28 days.

I'm going to be using opks from CD 10, so hopefully that will help me pin point ov xx

I have been TTC for 6+ years and now I am doing third round on clomid. I have no hopes anymore. I just watch what is happening.....

I am testing about 18th Fab.

I'm hoping 28 days as I was very regular before I got pregnant with my LG.

Whilst on the mini pill they went a little off but not by much, so fx they go back to the usual 28 days.

I'm going to be using opks from CD 10, so hopefully that will help me pin point ov xx

I wish I had a 28 day cycle that is just like the perfect cycle..but i believe mine has been 30 days for a few months now.

@Daisy: I cannot say i know what that feels like to be ttc for long time, but dont give up just yet. I pray we both get a bfp soon:hugs:

Hello all, I will be testing February 7... My cycles are pretty irregular, but I believe I've ovulated. I didn't use many opks this cycles. I took one the afternoon of the day before that i believed I O'd and it was dark but not quite positive yet.So the next next morning I Tried going by my symptoms like EWCM, O pains, and things like this, which I followed with immediately BD'n . Praying for a BFP. This TTC'n can get a little stressful at times, thats why I did things how I did them this cycle.

It can feel consuming at times thats why I come here for support. I had 2 positive opks on the 24th and 25th and i believe the 25th was my ovulation date

i wont be testing until nearly the end of feb, really hoping we are successful this cycle or we are taking a break for a bit to avoid an xmas baby :(

last shot!!

Daisy - I really cannot imagine how difficult your ttc journey has been so far but I shall be keeping my fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!

Tp2tasha - It all sounds promising! Will be looking forward to seeing your tests!

Mrs Cupcake - Me and DF had the Christmas baby convo a while back, however every month is busy for us. November is our LG birthday, Dec is Xmas and Jan is mine and my step daughters bday then Feb is Valentine's haha.

Xx

It can feel consuming at times thats why I come here for support. I had 2 positive opks on the 24th and 25th and i believe the 25th was my ovulation date

ok i'm realy new to this and the lingo. im a 28 day cycle. but when you say you had 2 positive OPK's that would mean you ovulate for close to 36 hours correct? i ask bc i BD'd the 13th tested the 14th in the morning and that evening after work tested ovulation got a negative. so i assume i must have only ovulated for 12hours?
we've been TTC for 3 months and to be honest i've only used OPK's bc i don't feel the ovulation pinch. i get horrible cramps when it comes to AF so maybe i just don't notice it bc it's a bearable pain?i booked a DR's apt for FEB bc i think i need a class on this! haha! i've heard ppl say to check yourself for a high cervix and check for the EWCM but i haven't seen it.EVER. I'm 27 and swear i need a health class! is it just me or is it so weird how easy people get preggo on accident but it's so hard to get preggo on purpose! WTH?
i feel very consumed in this myself.

Meg, did you get a positive on the 14th ? Also did you use your opks before the 13th? Is there a chance you could have ovulated early?

Usually once you get the positive you ovulate 12-48 hours after xx

@cupcake: My son is sorta a xmas baby he was born dec 19th so close enough, hope this cycle goes through for you.

@Lucy: So many birthdays haha good luck

@Meg: They say when you get your first positive ovulation test then you should ovulate 12-48 hours after.

Ugghh so I'm having tiny cramps nothing painful just noticable and my cervical mucous is now creamy lotion like. Only 1dpo it's too early for this lol

Thanks hunni lol. I'm not really too fussed on dates, as long as my DD isn't on Scarlett's bday I'll be happy. I think having close birthdays would be lovely, as they get older they could have joint parties! Xx

I think as Rj gets older he will believe he should get twice the presents lol. I am sooo tempted to get another opk

@ lucy: i tested from the 7th to the 14th bc my period was soo weird at the end of December. it started then stopped then started full blown so i wasn't sure what day so i knew it had to be between the 9th and 14th.
i didn't test 2x on the 13th just in the morning so there's a chance i could have started ovulating that evening.

Scarlett is like that now, she sees a present and thinks it's for her. It was my birthday last week and she kept on taking them out of gift bags to try and unwrap them haha.

Do you have some spare? Xx

** but yes i got a positive the morning of the 14th.

Meg, if your first positive opk was on the 14th and you bd that same day then you are Def in for a chance! :) Shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->