June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

Congrats to the little bundles cant wait to find out the other genders

hope everyone's doing well an the babies are getting BIG!!

Hey all just thought I would pop and let you know ingot my bfp monday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
This morning bfp..12-13 dpo..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
Massive congrats Nicoley!! So chuffed for you :)

Not much going on in my world. I'm at that not feeling pregnant stage. Don't really have any symptoms bar heartburn. Not feeling any movement just yet, but hopefully it won't be too far away.

Ive got my gender scan in just over 2 weeks :) xx

Nicoley.and.MegNE922.....happy.for.u.both....my.keyboard.is.messed.up:dohh:.that.is.why.I.am.writing.like.this....lol...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!....:happydance::hugs::cloud9::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I.will.update.after.I.get.a.new.keyboard....lol:haha::haha:

My boys!! Hope all is well for everyone!!!

Attachments

• 72dpi[1].jpg
    72dpi[1].jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
OMMMMMMMG TASHA!!!! so adorable!!!!!!!!!! Congrats sweety your pregnancy when by so fast.

That means the lisa em shouldn't be too far behind!!

Awww congratulations Tasha! How cute! Did it all go well? xx

Thanks Hunni! It seems like it went fast now that its over. Lololol.. I had a few complications in the end but everything turned fine! How are things going for you? I hope all is well!

Lucy Thanks as well!!! Yes my delivery went very well! With my first son it was such a breeze that I was scared this time. I was induced @ 39 weeks again with this pregnancy. The crazy thing about it is with both pregnancies one minute the Nurse would check me and it would seem like I have a few more hours of waiting, and then the next time she checked me the babies head would be half way out and I would give one slight push and my baby would slide right on out! My husband had me laughing right before pushing time and the nurse was trying to get me to stop laughing because with every laugh the baby would slide out a little more and she needed me to wait until the Dr entered the room. How are things going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->