****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I think I just found out what sore BBs really feels like.
Oweee !!!

sitting here waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face today.. temp dropped down under cover line this morning and I can feel her showing up by noon or later on this evening..

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm on CD4 and I'm totally with ya....wish dorthy would come and banish her! lol.

:witch: showed up this morning, I feel so defeated agian.... its just so frustrating that tons of people get pregnant like 1st go especially all my friends it seems... and me tried 3 months starting last fathers day, nothing took a break... and now tried from March to now so far and still nothing... In a bad mood today!

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about this month too (although I'm trying to keep as positive as I can. Dh had to leave for work 2 days before my positive opk so we couldn't bd again until 1 day after positive opk (lots of bd before he left though, lol). I'm hoping this would be enough but can't help but feel like we missed out on prime-time :cry:

Still keeping fingers crossed for a miracle :bfp:

:witch: showed up this morning, I feel so defeated agian.... its just so frustrating that tons of people get pregnant like 1st go especially all my friends it seems... and me tried 3 months starting last fathers day, nothing took a break... and now tried from March to now so far and still nothing... In a bad mood today!

Sorry seb89 :hugs:
Try to stay positive. I'm sure it will happen for you (an all of us ladies :winkwink:) in time.

summer2011-the day after your positive OPK is the most likely day for ovulation so you have a really great shot!!! I'm on day 19 of 28/29 day cycle so we are almost on the exact same cycle. Hang in there for the next 8-9 days before testing!!

:bfn: I tested a day early, as I wasn't sure if we had implantation bleeding at the start of the month, or just a really short AF, so I guess all the :sex: we did in the month might have payed off lol!! Onto my actual date of proper testing (29th)

Two days away and I am hoping I won't go crazy. Probably 5 days away from finding out the results.

I know the feeling...you can't give up though..How's your game plan?
What's your routine TTC? Let's see if we can't make it better.

Ok am joining this June thread too! Congrats to all the BFPs. :)

I am now 7 days late for AF. Took one test last Sun, got a faint positive (I think) and decided to wait to test again in a few days. The next day I had light bleeding for 12 hrs then the bleeding became very, very light and brown in color.

Took a digi yesterday but didn't use FMU and didn't wait 4 hrs between wees so got a negative. Still no AF though - I haven't been late in the last 15 years!

Definitely having pregnancy symptoms so I've ordered more sensitive tests online. I'm waiting for them to arrive and will test when they do - probably mid-week.

Good luck and fingers crossed for all! :hugs:

I am now 8 days late and gettong BFN. need to drop a sample in to doctors tomorrow. But he wont do a blood test and basically said unless i am 3 months late they wont do any investigations.... am fed up! if I am not expecting then i want to move onto next cycle! FX for us

hey girls... not been on for a few days = think i must have accidently unsubscribed to thread. Found you all again though.
Congratulations to all those who have got their BFP! H&H 9 months!

Sorry to all the witch got. FX this is the last month she visits for a while.

GL - to all those due to test over next few days.

I am still in limbo - 8 days late still BFN, unhelpful and unprodcutive doctors appointment today... generally fed up! Sorry for negativity just getting annoyed not knowing and not being able to move on after BFN as AF hasn't shown so can't start a new cycle!

Maww - perhaps we can keep each other company as seem to be in the same predicament at the minute?

hey ladies, how are you all getting on? Had a +opk yesterday on cd 21. We BD Mon, Tue, tonight and we Will again tomorrow. Do i count today as 1dpo? X

Medea 1978.... I have really random cycles.... they are usually 35 ish days but some are 40 some are 30 it just depends on the month... I tried using opk's but I think I ovulate at really random times, and idk if it will catch it I think my game plan for this month is to baby dance every other day this whole month maybe that will catch it! lol... any suggestions are welcomed. thanks for being supportive

Hi ladies. I know I have been MIA but I'm trying not to obsess this cycle. Anyway I took a test this morning and think I have a v faint bfp. I posted a pic in the preg gallery. Hmmm

Artiste - You should have at least 24 hours of a strong positive OPK...mine usually last for 2 to three days..I'm wondering if you O'd yet?

I'm wondering that too. FF says that I did and my temp is up a bit... but I had ewcm again today and told dh that I wanted to bd tonight. He went out and isn't home yet. Now I think I'm too tired and the baby will be awake again soon. Just went back to work this week and transferred baby to sleeping in her crib instead of my bed and she doesn't like it. I've gotten 2 hours sleep sunday night, 3 hours monday night, and 5 last night, not in solid chunks either. Baby has had a fever of almost 104 for 2 days then it went down and she's got 2 new teeth broken through so I think it was teething. Maybe my temps are up from sleep deprivation? :coffee: is my friend.

I'm out of opks again and don't know when i'll get more, so I'll just have to bd as much as I can manage and hope for the best.

hey i was on for June 11th and I got a :bfn: (I think you have me as Mandyb85 lol)
But...then i took another test on the 12th and got something...maybe
but THEN on the 13th with fmu it was an unmistakable :bfp:
Thought I would share!!!
After 2+yrs and 3rd round of clomid : )
Still in shock!!

Congratulations Mindy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies. I know I have been MIA but I'm trying not to obsess this cycle. Anyway I took a test this morning and think I have a v faint bfp. I posted a pic in the preg gallery. Hmmm

Fingers crossed when you test again, it will be a definate BFP! Keepus informed. xx

I think I got a bfp...AHHHHHHH I don't want to post a pic on here just in case :) It's in the gallery :) I'm freaking out!!! I dont' know if I believe it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->