****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Can't wait for the Rally!!!!!!

First off - Conratulations Sunkisssed and Sam1985...H&H 9 months to you both. Can you please share your symptoms with us?!?!?! Whooo-hooooooo
:wohoo:

MummytoCorban - I consider day one the day that my temp rises which is usally the day or 2 days after I get a postive OPK

Seb89 Hahaha - The baby dance sounds promising but try this along side the dance - OPK's 50 pack on amazon delivered for under $10 and preseed $20 (ouch, i know) but alot of women have CM that's just not good enough, I know that mone is weak and dries up fast..I have long cycles too 35-45..how annoying..I suggest that starting on cycle day 10 you begin using the OPK's ..not sure if you've used them before or not but you'll know when you get your surge when the second line is just as dark as the control line..not halfway dark not kind of dark but exactly as dark..you'll know when you see it...a woman on here recently told me that she has to test twice a day to catch her surge so I suggest that you do the same test around 10am and then again about 6pm....Good Luck catching the next eggy

Artsiste - Do yourself a favor and buy the Wondfo OPK's on Amazon - I've used them alongside the expensive smiley faces EPT's before and they're right on. Wicked cheap too!!!

Codechic - you most likely ovulate the day after you get a postive OPK

Babywishes - sorry the evil one got you :hugs:

Hopingitwill - glad to hear from you..I thought you'd disappeared forever - Are you sure you O'd when you think you did? OPK's ? Temps?

How's everyone else feeling today???

Hi Im new to this site today, I have been reading about all the other woman who are in the same boat! Been trying for a few months and decided to take it a little more seriously this month. Please can you add me to you testing thread? Im going to test 24th June..fingers crossed for us all. x

Hi Cassie - Welcome to the party - I added you..Good Luck!!!

Can't wait for the Rally!!!!!!

First off - Conratulations Sunkisssed and Sam1985...H&H 9 months to you both. Can you please share your symptoms with us?!?!?! Whooo-hooooooo
:wohoo:

MummytoCorban - I consider day one the day that my temp rises which is usally the day or 2 days after I get a postive OPK

Seb89 Hahaha - The baby dance sounds promising but try this along side the dance - OPK's 50 pack on amazon delivered for under $10 and preseed $20 (ouch, i know) but alot of women have CM that's just not good enough, I know that mone is weak and dries up fast..I have long cycles too 35-45..how annoying..I suggest that starting on cycle day 10 you begin using the OPK's ..not sure if you've used them before or not but you'll know when you get your surge when the second line is just as dark as the control line..not halfway dark not kind of dark but exactly as dark..you'll know when you see it...a woman on here recently told me that she has to test twice a day to catch her surge so I suggest that you do the same test around 10am and then again about 6pm....Good Luck catching the next eggy

Artsiste - Do yourself a favor and buy the Wondfo OPK's on Amazon - I've used them alongside the expensive smiley faces EPT's before and they're right on. Wicked cheap too!!!

Codechic - you most likely ovulate the day after you get a postive OPK

Babywishes - sorry the evil one got you :hugs:

Hopingitwill - glad to hear from you..I thought you'd disappeared forever - Are you sure you O'd when you think you did? OPK's ? Temps?

How's everyone else feeling today???

Hi Medea,
I got my positive OPK on 24th may and also had one on the 26th and 27th. I wasnt temping so can't tell 100% if ovulated but cm correlated. Planning on temping next month though. Just don't know what is ahppening as have been so regular last 5 months. 32 days exact! We shall see.

Congrats to all the :bfp:!!!! I'm not feeling great at all today. Mild cramping, mild back pain, a bit fuzzy in my head...think its in my head!!!

Thank you!!! Well I really didn't have any. Just a couple of hot flashes and I got sick with a sore throat and cough. Just yesterday started having some cramps so hardly anything!!! I also stopped temping and opks and checking cm and cervix.

Hi all,

Congrats on the BFPs - really great news!

I'm due to test Saturday, think my AF would be due on Sunday but thought I'd give it a whirl on Sat as I can't wait. Think I'm 10DPO today actually... and I've started spotting this morning.... Still feel very much pregnant, just got to wait and see now.

Good luck for all those testing x

I felt very pregnant last month but of course i wasnt, now this month i dont feel pg at all...hmm maybe a sign lol, im only 2 dpo so i got a while til testing.. My bridal shower is this weekend so that will keep me busy :S

Well, being the crazy POAS addict that I am, I tested this morning with FMU. I'm only 8DPO so I wasn't expecting to see anything but seeing that BFN still sucks. Why do I do this to myself?!

Hi & congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFP!!!

I may test before the 25th as I've O earlier than I thought with the soy. Still don't know so I'll try to wait until my birthday if af doesn't getmebefore

Xx

Hi Medea,
I got my positive OPK on 24th may and also had one on the 26th and 27th. I wasnt temping so can't tell 100% if ovulated but cm correlated. Planning on temping next month though. Just don't know what is ahppening as have been so regular last 5 months. 32 days exact! We shall see.[/QUOTE]

Wow..so that would put you at roughly 22DPO...weird!! I wonder if your body got geared up to ovulate but jst didn't complete the process.of course this is just me being an amatuer detective :haha: I hope you get some news soon one way of the other

Hi all,

Congrats on the BFPs - really great news!

I'm due to test Saturday, think my AF would be due on Sunday but thought I'd give it a whirl on Sat as I can't wait. Think I'm 10DPO today actually... and I've started spotting this morning.... Still feel very much pregnant, just got to wait and see now.

Good luck for all those testing x

Good luck...It sounds like you are..can't wait to find out..fx'd

Well, being the crazy POAS addict that I am, I tested this morning with FMU. I'm only 8DPO so I wasn't expecting to see anything but seeing that BFN still sucks. Why do I do this to myself?!

Beacuse you can :haha: Hang in there rouglhy 4 days til you get some accurate results

Beacuse you can :haha: Hang in there rouglhy 4 days til you get some accurate results

This might be a silly question (and I know everyone is different) but...when would you ladies reckon the best DPO to test is? I've already decided to test either Sun or Mon which would be 11 or 12 DPO for me! Due AF on either 21 or 22 (in a different time zone this month so it'll be either one of the days - now that I'm thinking about it though it'll most likely be the 22nd!)

dragonfly - I've always seen 12dpo as a good time to start testing... although I'm a massive hypocrite because I usually cave in a few days earlier than that! :rofl: xx

dragonfly - I've always seen 12dpo as a good time to start testing... although I'm a massive hypocrite because I usually cave in a few days earlier than that! :rofl: xx

Thanks hun!!
I know, its hard to wait alright! I think you're right though, 12DPO is probably the way to go! I might test on Sunday just cause its Father's Day but we'll see ;)

Haha, I know! I'll probably test again on Sunday, which is still a bit early at 11DPO, but just the chance of getting a BFP on fathers day would be so amazing! Oh I'm such an addict..

Hi

Just taken a preg test.... I have tweaked image but I have a feeling it might be the start of a BFP! Opinions please!

amended.jpg

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"