****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I dunno, this might be TMI but I was wondering is it normal to feel really wet - like I have an abundance of CM but when I check I don't! Dunno if its a symptom or what it is but its just an uncomfortable feeling that I've never had before - or maybe I did and it didn't bother me!

I am so excited as I had great timing this month! I am 3 DPO and will be able to test on the 28th!!!

I dunno, this might be TMI but I was wondering is it normal to feel really wet - like I have an abundance of CM but when I check I don't! Dunno if its a symptom or what it is but its just an uncomfortable feeling that I've never had before - or maybe I did and it didn't bother me!

Ive been feeling this way since Tuesday. Brown / pink CM, but only when I wipe. It never reaches the pad.

well not sure what dpo i am but AF due 27th, i should be 1-3 dpo as my LP is 13-14 days and had insemination on day cd 12 and was suppose to get one on cd 15 but didn't happen, so hopefully i did Ov no later the cd 15 making that my 1dpo and just go by that. But my temps are still low so who knows, but I havent been sleeping much and taken them every 2-3 days as i forget b4 getting out of bed. If i don't pay attention to my temps i can say i'm 4 dpo so will test the 24th and everyday until the 27th as i only have a few test left then i probably wont get anymore so i dont use them even after AF visits as i'm that stupid thinking that i still might be pregg and it's heavy IB. Madea can u update my testing day plz? I doubt i'm even in as the donation was early but you never know.......trying to stay positive.
Congrats on all the BFPs hopefully it brings us luck......have a H&H 9mo

17DPO no af and Still bFN- gonna go to doctors today and ask for a blood test, im so impatient lol wont no till next week sometime still

Me too! Exactly the same. My cervix seems higher than usual, too. It's boggling me, as well!

Hello! Can you please add me? I am officially testing 6/23 even though I am nuts and have tested already to check for my trigger shot to be gone. Congrats to everyone who has their :bfp: and good luck to everyone still waiting on theirs!

Good luck ladies - hope there are loads of :bfp:s coming the rest of the month!!!! :dust:

HELP!!! I posted yesterday but no one had answers....im freaking out

Last Thursday i got a positive OPK (smiley face) which was cycle day 12 meaning i probably ovulated on cycle day 13 or 14 (of my 28/29 day cycle) right on time! But the last few days i have felt slights cramps in my abdomen and slight headache like i was ovulating so i tested Wednesday, negative but tested last night and this morning and both were positive. After I got the smiley this morning i pulled out the stick and that 2nd line was as dark or darker than the control line on the OPK so i know i have a surge. Why would i get 2 positive OPK's 1 week apart? Am I ovulating twice or do you think once is just a surge with no actual ovulation?? I am due for my period in 8 days but now I dont know since i got another positive OPK. Any thoughts??

Thanks Dragonfly, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

Thanks for adding me to the list :)

Leyoung-ovulation twice can likely occur but at the same time, women use opks as hpts. So you can either have late ovulation or you can be pregnant. Did you have ovulation pains for the previous ovulation? And im leanig more towards pregnant.

HELP!!! I posted yesterday but no one had answers....im freaking out

Last Thursday i got a positive OPK (smiley face) which was cycle day 12 meaning i probably ovulated on cycle day 13 or 14 (of my 28/29 day cycle) right on time! But the last few days i have felt slights cramps in my abdomen and slight headache like i was ovulating so i tested Wednesday, negative but tested last night and this morning and both were positive. After I got the smiley this morning i pulled out the stick and that 2nd line was as dark or darker than the control line on the OPK so i know i have a surge. Why would i get 2 positive OPK's 1 week apart? Am I ovulating twice or do you think once is just a surge with no actual ovulation?? I am due for my period in 8 days but now I dont know since i got another positive OPK. Any thoughts??

have sex! that happened to me and i got preggers the 2nd surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->