****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Okay, so I just had a tiny bit of brownish-pink spotting! It's either IB, an evil early AF, or... something else, LOL. But it's definitely one of those three things. :winkwink:

Citymouse - hoping it's implantation bleeding for you!!!!! I am only 4dpo but have been really hungry and bad cramps - so bad I felt for sure AF was visiting early. We'll see.

Okay, so I just had a tiny bit of brownish-pink spotting! It's either IB, an evil early AF, or... something else, LOL. But it's definitely one of those three things. :winkwink:

Fx'd is implantation bleeding :winkwink:

swsrq is you are having cramps it sounds good. I had really bad cramps as well for about 2 days.

So sorry for those ladies who the :witch: got!! :hugs:

I can show you now my two pics so you can compare the tests at 10dpo and 14dpo. I've been told these sort of tests don't get any darker so I'm pleased with the improvement.

All the best to everyone!!!

Attachments

• iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 24
D'oh! Looks like it's just an early AF. :dohh:

Well, this is still good news, as I can drink wine for a couple of weeks now. AND tell DH "I told you so," as he's always said that women in my family get pregnant just by thinking about it so we should wait to try.

I suppose it's just as well--I don't think I could have dealt with a Pisces child anyway, LOL.

Good luck to everybody else!

Wine is always good:)
I've had sex everyday since day 7 so I hope it's worked!! Am trying to hold out peeing on a stick until Saturday. My cramps were so bad yesterday that I went and sat on the toilet as I felt for sure AF was coming.
Ugh I hate the 2ww. I waste so much time googling every little symptom!!!
Congrats to everyone who got BFP this month and keeping my fingers crossed for those who didn't that next month is successful.

Had brown spotting this morning followed by what Im sure is start of :witch:AF this evening 3 days earlier than expected :(.

May just have to crack open a beer now (even thou they are warm and not been in the fridge!! just cause I can! lol) and then back on the saddle in the coming weeks i guess :winkwink:

not long and it will be the next TWW!! Best wishes to all xxxxxx

swsrq i am testing Saturday to hun fx for use all girls we need some bfps in her x x x

I tested bfn today, 10dpo So I am not hopeful now. I wont test now till af is due on the 27th, but I expect the witch on cue.

Congrats on the bfps!!!!!

Nice lines Madrid!

Swsrq...good luck hun!

I'm sorry to those the witch got! I may very well see you next month! :hugs:

i was due yesterday and no sign but also no sticks to pee on as my little boy off school not well so pretty much house bound till he is better hoping she doesnt show and i get to test one more time lol xxxx

hope all you girls get your bfp and if not have a glass of wine for me as i have vowed to give up alcohol until i have conceived grown and given birth to a healthy baby (hopefully a girl) xxx

Am now 14 days late for af. Bfn... Fed up just want to love onto next cycle but damn af won't show. Where is she when you bloody want her! Sorry for rant very frustrated!!!

Hopingitwill - sorry that you're s frustrated. Good luck on next cycle!

After all those positive pregnancy strips ... blood work results were in today and and and .... we're pregnancy :) :bfp:

HIYA Ladies,
Im new to this site but very excited. Im 24 OH 28 we have a little boy Shay (2) and this is our first month TTC due to test on the 28th so just wondering if you could add me to the list :o)
read through most of your posts and would love to keep up to date with you girlies and FC we all get our BFP's!!

xxxxx

swsrq i am testing Saturday to hun fx for use all girls we need some bfps in her x x x

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!!!! Saturday will be a bit early for me to test, but I know I won't be able to hold out past then!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested bfn today, 10dpo So I am not hopeful now. I wont test now till af is due on the 27th, but I expect the witch on cue.

Congrats on the bfps!!!!!

Nice lines Madrid!

Swsrq...good luck hun!

I'm sorry to those the witch got! I may very well see you next month! :hugs:

Good Luck - I think it was probably too early to get a BFP for you today. With my DD I didn't get a BFP until 12 dpo and then it was faint.

I have been cramping all afternoon and cloudy urine (I know TMI) but I've heard that's a sign.
I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mommyloo,

I'm new too!!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Grr... this thread should be call is AF coming or is it BFP time and is wondering where is the Bleed :witch: at?

Sorry for being so darn crappy but this cycle is driving me freaking crazy..

AF got me today :( Even after I was a week late today. Been balling like a baby all day. I'm gonna take a break from here for a while and just carry on as normal but not gonna worry about TTC as such. Booking a DR's appt after my holiday so hopefully I will be a little more hopefully.

Im gonna just BD when im in the mood and hope it comes naturally. If I see no joy in 3 months then im gonna TTC doing everything I can like there is no tomorrow! Congrats to those with BFP :D xxx And Good luck everyone on gets those well deserved BFP's xxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->