Help ladies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-09-23-45-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-09-23-45-48.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20160609_234628.jpg
    IMG_20160609_234628.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
I honestly didn't expect a positive at all,I just couldn't help myself. Hope it's the real thing but I'll keep everyone posted.

please do, i'm very interested to know the outcome, i hope it's not an evil faulty hpt.

Joining! AF is due mid next week...after O I just 'felt' pregnant but now I don't...started getting crampy today (8 DPO) and have loose stool (sorry, TMI) and just feel a little shaky. I'm done reading into 'symptoms'! Of course I've already taken HPTs and all BFNs, but with DD1 and 2 I didn't get BFP until 10 DPO.

I def see a line there.... Very strong for only 7dpo......

Well, AF showed up today, only 3 days late. Just wish I could go home right now from work. DBF had to leave early for work. He was so mad and sorry about having to leave. I know that this is our first month ttc after the MC, but I just thought God would give us our miracle baby. Don't think I am strong enough for this journey.

Has anyone heard of One Step Ultra HCG Midstream Pregnancy Test .....

I was reading and their test are so sensitive that they can detect 10mlU/ml.....

That seems crazy that they could detect that small that means that maybe at that 8 or 9dpo you could get a positive....

what do you guys think?

Im pretty sure they are only available for like wholesale to like labs and stuff but that is still like really early detection!

CD 70? How long are your cycles normally? If you're getting BFNs and you're unusually late go to the dr, they can do blood work in case you're in one of the rare instances of hsg not crossing into urine and if you're not preggo they can start AF so you can get back to trying.

Hi weenies my cycles range from 28-85days and had all bloods done and they were fine. Since 19th May I've been having period cramps etc

That was supposed to say weebles lol sorry

I almost snorted my coffee out my nose this morning when I read Weenies! Haha

Haha lol 😶😂 it must be on my head lol x

Weenies!!! LOL! That's a long cycle, hopefully you get an answer soon Jen. FX for you. :)

I had bloods done on Thursday for all hormones full end iron thyroid glucose the lot so may get some answers soon. My mum said she was like this all tests clear yet she was told she was menopausal and going through change

I think I may have O'd yesterday at CD 11 :S I worry thats too early to support a pregnancy!!

But trying not to stress....

Hi. See some familiar names here hope it's o.k to join. We will be testing June 30th. Going cold turkey this month no opk no temping. We are on month 8 trying for our second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->