• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

June testers.. Join me!

I hope this is your month Ally!

Well my temp was down a little this AM so not sure if I have O'd yet. Will keep BDing just in case!

That's the plan Weebles! My cross hairs might jump around a bit this month, so will do extra BD just to make sure we're well covered!

Your chart is looking great btw! Wouldn't be surprised if you O'd in the next few days!

I think it's going to happen earlier than usual this month, maybe due to the caffine cutback I've been doing! I can't tell if you've already O'd or are going to soon, but either way..

I think you may be right weebles! I hope the caffeine reduction works wonders for us this month! Lol

I'm hoping mine happens a little later on! I can't tell if I've O'd yet either. Usually my LP temps are around 36.8 and my coverline is around 36.7, so I'm guessing since none of my temps are up in the 36.7 range that I probably haven't O'd yet

Hi Ladies, AF is due June 23. I was temping since my charts have been pretty easy to read but they were all over the place this cycle so I quit and just did OPKs. Was trying SMEP and of course this cycle was kinda long... I'm BDed out.

Haha, I thought about trying SMEP but after reading up on it.. Nope, I'd be BD'd out too.

I think today is o day. Maybe tomorrow. Cd 13 or 14.. The earliest it's been in.. Well, I can't be sure but I think for at least over a year! Even before I started temping I had an inkling I O'd later. I've read so many times here, a woman will say, "I O'd early the month I got my bfp," so I'm feeling extra hopeful.

Ahh! I hope your right weebles! Your chart is looking fab so far!

I think I O'd on CD 13, FF will probably move my crosshairs tomorrow and give me solid lines! I'm also happy that the last 2 cycles I have O'd later than CD 12, I'm going to take that to mean my cycles are in a healthier place!

Oh bum, I think AF is arriving. Today is CD25 and there's very light spotting. My cycles are 24-29 days. I was getting all excited to start testing tomorrow too.
Gahhhh...off to cycle#2.
July testing anybody?

I tried smep I ended up with a uti :/ so yesterday I had a tonne of ewcm and it had a tiny bit of blood in it has this happened to anyone else? I have had loads of it again today but no blood first time ever happened to me.

hi ladies, im 8/9 dpo today and i got this, this morning
https://i64.tinypic.com/149o4ep.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/4tr346.jpg

Ally, I had that too last night, ewcm streaked with bright red blood, just before we BD'd. I only noticed because I was putting in preseed before BDing and there it was on the applicator. I have never had any red blood before O. It's weird. Not sure if I scratched my cervix checking cp and cm or what. I'm pretty sure I haven't O'd yet, maybe in the next day or two, so I don't think it's ovulation bleeding.

Ally, I had that too last night, ewcm streaked with bright red blood, just before we BD'd. I only noticed because I was putting in preseed before BDing and there it was on the applicator. I have never had any red blood before O. It's weird. Not sure if I scratched my cervix checking cp and cm or what. I'm pretty sure I haven't O'd yet, maybe in the next day or two, so I don't think it's ovulation bleeding.

I have only had this huge amount of ewcm since taking vitamins. I was wondering if it was something to do with that.

Right all my bloods came back normal so no explanation why I still haven't had period in 78 days!!!

Hey guys. Just updateing those of you following my story. I finally finished the provera course and I swear I was/am so bitchy my fiance is holding his breath trying not to agigtate me more. I also cramped a lot on the medicine. Mostly at night. I also had a two day migrane but im unsure if its medicaiton related becasue I have chronic migranes. Now I wait for the withdrawel period from hell..

How are all of you doing? Any BFPS?

Anon, I've heard provera called the 'devil drug' by some ladies on these forums. Hopefully the withdrawal will trigger AF soon so you can get back on the TTC train!

Well ladies. It begins. Went swimming and got home. Went to the loo and lo and behold there was red. Its not neough for a tampon yet, as tried to use one hurt. but. AF finally got me

EDIT: Well maybe I was wrong. I spotted for abotu two hours and now 12 hours later after a nice sleep im clear and dry. What even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"