June testers!!

To those ladies waiting to O still. Try not to drive yourself crazy. I had the weirdest cycle this time. Spotting and bleeding until like CD20. Then I didn't O till CD27 which was over a week longer then usual. None of that mattered because here I am with my BFP this cycle! Keep thinking positive!

Wow I love that you just threw that out there. So true. Thank you for that little gem of a post 💎

Yay positive opk today! Hope you get yours too happy!

Attachments

• 20160618_174954.jpg
    20160618_174954.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh yay green!! I still don't have one so I'm thinking I missed it. I'll see what tomorrows temps do. If they keep going up maybe I drank too much water (I have a habit of chugging a lot of water) so maybe I diluted it too much accidentally.

I'm not sure when I'll O other than watching cm and checking ff predictions.. I don't want to temp or opk this month.. To stressful. I'm leaving it up to God.

Well I caved and tested today at 8 DPO (which I would never do as its very early) thought I'd post it and see what everyone thinks :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
So, losing my mind a bit. AF is a week late. I have been experiencing several symptoms, most notably severe nausea and weird sorta-like-cramps-but-not-really feelings in my abdomen and lower back. I just took a First Response, and I /think/ it is positive, but the line is so faint it's possible I'm imagining things, and my phone camera won't pick it up :/ Should I just wait a few more days and then take another one? So confused :(

If you are certain you are a week late I'd just take another one tomorrow with FMU and make sure it's concentrated by not drinking a whole lot before bedtime. If you don't know for sure when you O'd or how long your LP typically is wait a few more days. FX!

Here is my most recent test from 4 weeks and 4 days so 18DPO. Pretty happy with that line! :happydance: probably should book into doctors now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Wouldluvabub, that is a great line! Yes I'd book into a dr with that strong BFP.

I just noticed that I didn't update you all with my FRER this morning so here it is..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 16
BabyDoll, that's definitely a BFP. Congratulations!

Wouldluvabub, definitely time to book doc as there's not denying that progress. How exciting!

Green, congrats on o'ing and having good timing. Hopefully you caught it!

Happy, I'm sorry your cycle is being so wonky. Don't our bodies know that we really, really need them to cooperate right now? I really hope that your o date either comes soon or it already happened to come at a time you had good bd timing in. ;-)

Jerenet, any updates on if you re-tested? I hate the squinters that don't show up in pics. Makes me feel like I'm going crazy and imagining things, lol.

AFM ladies, I am on CD6. Period came 3 days early which is highly, highly unusual for me so I really thought I was having implantation spotting at first. It was a bummer to realize that I was out after such a "perfect" month. I just took my period week totally "off" from everything TTC related. No temping, charting, checking, googling, or posting. It was a nice break after last cycle being so frustrating. Back on the horse, so to speak, today. The past couple of cycles I've had daily intercourse in the fertile window. This go round, I may take it a little easier and not worry about skipping a day here and there. Going to pick up some brazil nuts and pineapple and give that a try. I already use pre-seed as needed. Going to keep focusing on primarily natural supports and see if I can be a little more laid back this cycle. No promises though. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->