• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

swedengirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I have decided to take the plunge and start my first testing thread! I am hoping hosting the thread will bring me some TTC luck. So you know the drill, let me know your testing date and I will add you to the first post!

Come on some midsummer BFPS! Baby dust to all and Fx this our month!

:dust:

June Testers

June 1st

Tone:witch:
EllaEllaElla :bfp:
Shnsn:witch:
Shanelley

June 2nd

Pamg:witch:
TTC74 :witch:

June 3rd

KatyR :witch:
Ciz:witch:
MrS. MaBrEy :witch:
AzureOrchid
Millhaven:witch:

June 4th
Mercedes2010:witch:

June 5th
Saveme:witch:
Manuel

June 7th
Beccaboo828:witch:
Joanna83:bfp:

June 8th
Babydust42
Sweetchut:witch:

June 9th

Swedengirl:witch:
Ashleypauline

June 10th

Mumof1+1:witch:

June 11th

Confuzion:witch:

June 12th
Gonzadroit:witch:
Aerith07:bfp:
Wantingagirl:witch:
mama10893:bfp:

June 14th

FTale

June 15th

Hopeful2019:witch:
EmmaVH

June 16th
Positive2019
Tesh23:witch:

June 17th
Cookielady
Crunchymama5:bfp:

June 19th
TTCno4:bfp:
RoseM87
MrsT116

June 20th
Hopeful2019

mouse_chicky:witch:

June 23rd
Kittykat7210
Jam1611:witch:

June 24th

Rachellou:bfp:

June 25th
salamander91

June 26th
Taybabes92:witch:

June 27th

Tone

June 28th
Kimmy1990:witch:
KatyR
pamg:witch:
Livviliv123x:witch:

June 29th
TTC74

TBC

:dust:

Last edited:
I am also a bit of a POAS addict! Last month I did pretty good until 10dpo and then went crazy. This month I am embracing the testing but only on ICs as I have spent way too much money then past 6 months on tests!

Hey! Just finished my period so on to next month! I have irregular periods but I will be testing on the 23rd June should AF not arrive by then as I should have ovulated by then haha

Hello!! AF due on the 1st for me so will be testing on and around then! Fingers crossed for all of us xxx

I am also a bit of a POAS addict! Last month I did pretty good until 10dpo and then went crazy. This month I am embracing the testing but only on ICs as I have spent way too much money then past 6 months on tests!
I love the cheapies. I bulk buy them from Ebay I got 100 2 months ago and have 8 left lol

Will be testing on 3rd June. Fingers crossed June is a lucky month for us all x

I’ll join. God knows why I’m bothering really as I’m losing the will to live let alone hope! Using clearblue connected this month so should have a better idea of ovulation this month. 2 out of 3 apps say af due 10th so will be testing around then. The clearblue connected app said to start OPK yesterday so that’s what I did.

I will be testing 1st of June officially but I know really it’ll be end of May!

Hi :hi: ladies I'm joining can you pit me down for the 5th!!! I started doing opks yesterday and I think I have a positive?!?! What do you ladies think?
20190518_123426.jpg
20190518_123005.jpg

Mum1+1- I have put you down for the 10th but let me know if it changes. Sorry you're find the TTC hard at the moment. It is so emotionally overwhelming. But don't lose hope. You see miracles everyday on this forum, and you never know this month it could be you..

Sorry to post this here but maybe some of you ladies could let me know...Ok so i got off of work my back is hurting so bad and my cm is super watery. Well the opk has darkened more than the control line does that mean opk is now positive? Or I'm still surging? Or its at its peak? Im so confused! I'm going to :sex: my dh couldn't be happier but just want to know cause my method is always every other day and I never use opks... cause it causes me to want to bd every day until opk goes negative.
20190519_001614.jpg
20190519_000716.jpg

Saveme I only use the digital OPKs so not an expert on the strips but I’m planning on trying them this cycle. So from what I gather it looks like you caught that start of your surge and you’re still surging so BDing now seems like an excellent plan!! Hopefully others can help though as as I said I’m no expert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"