*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm jumping over here from the May testing thread. We had a great bunch of ladies testing in May and hoping anyone testing in June will join us too! This is my first proper cycle TTC since the birth of my DS 6 months ago.
I should be testing around the 5th June, let me know when you're testing and I'll add you to the list.
Good luck everyone, praying for lots of bfps and sticky beans :dust:

June 1st
June 2nd - FTale :witch:
June 3rd
June 4th - cath_heather, danniemum2be :witch: & MrsT116 :bfp:
June 5th - jft1 :witch: & Hevalouaddict :witch:
June 6th - RNMama23 :bfp:
June 7th - SY92:witch:
June 8th - tdog
June 9th - mum42crazy :witch:
June 10th
June 11th - Bump288 & Jessylou4
June 12th
June 13th
June 14th
June 15th
June 16th - Lightning7 & tbfromlv
June 17th - salamander91
June 18th
June 19th
June 20th - Deethehippy
June 21st - Butters519 :bfp: & alex_22 :bfp:
June 22nd - sun_rain_5 :bfp:
June 23rd - samiam03 & Hopfl4bbynbr4 & FTale
June 24th - MrsKatie:witch:
June 25th - Marriedlaydee & StarryEyes.
June 26th
June 27th - Suggerhoney
June 28th
June 29th - Pnutsprincess
June 30th - tropicsgirl

Last edited:
Hi :) I'm hoping my cycles will be back to normal and I'll be testing on the 17th. I really hope my cycle isn't like the last one (55 days!)

Hey salamander! Nice to have you here! I've added you to the list. Good luck :dust:

My cycles have been all over (30-41 days ](*,)) but I'm gonna aim for testing on June 23. I'm going to try not to test early this time. :roll:

Hi ladies!

I have high hopes for everyone this month :) This will be my second full cycle since having my nexplanon removed. Trying for baby #3.

I plan to test around June 6th.

Hey ladies. I would like to join you all. I don’t have a date yet because my cycles are irregular but I am doing a monitored cycle. I’ve had 3 consecutive early losses since January. My DD was conceived via IVF after 4 losses. We have 8 frozen embryos but we did IVF overseas so we cannot do a transfer right now :( I’m hoping we can get something figured out! I started letrozole (Femara) tonight so fingers crossed!

Welcome ladies. I hope this is a lucky thread for us all!
@Samiam03 @RNMama23 ive added you both to the list, hoping I get to add :bfp: next to your names soon [-o<

@tbfromlv im so sorry about your losses and hope you get your sticky bean this month. Once you know your date I'll add you on :hug:

Hi ladies. I've just moved over from May testing thread as AF has arrived so cycle day 1 for me.

I'll be testing on the 22nd June.

Good luck ladies, may this month be our month for our BFP's.

I look forward to chatting with you x

Welcome @Sun_Rain_5

I'm on cd12 but I don't usually ovulate until cd19, so still a while to go! I'm usually quite chilled out on the lead up to ovulation and then after it I become opsessed with poas haha!

Hi hon
Well I think I'm already out. Only CD 7 and got 2 blazing postive OPKs today.
Having mild cramps so looks like I'm about to ovulate to early.
Everywhere I'm reading is saying if u ovulate b4 day 10 or 11 it's not good and means that conception is highly unlikely or if u do conceive it's like to end in a chemical.

I've just had a chemical so now I'm supper worried.
I was starting to get so excited thinking new fresh cycle and then this.

Praying ovulation stays away for a few more days to give the egg a good chance to mature.
I have a 26 to 28 days cycle.
Was going to test around the 6th June but that may change. If I do ovulate early it may mean I'm gonna have a very short cycle this cycle.

I've been off the mini pill for 3 months now.
I hate it that I already think I'm out.

Lets hope ovulation holds off a little longer yet. I need a good eggo [-o<

Good luck everyone hoping to see loads of BFPs this month.
[-o<
Sending loads of extra sticky baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun!

Im moving over from the MAY testing thread!
If all goes to plan i will be testing around 7th of june!

Wishing everyone lots of luck & baby dust​
xo :flower: xo

:dust:

Hi hon
Everywhere I'm reading is saying if u ovulate b4 day 10 or 11 it's not good and means that conception is highly unlikely or if u do conceive it's like to end in a chemical.

Praying ovulation stays away for a few more days to give the egg a good chance to mature.
Was going to test around the 6th June but that may change. If I do ovulate early it may mean I'm gonna have a very short cycle this cycle.

Aww I'm sorry and I hope you're still in! I was on the mini pill and it made my cycle SO wonky when I got off (I'm talking LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cycles and short luteal phases). I started taking a supplement called "PreMama" and I'm on my 2nd pack and my cycle is becoming shorter and normalizing. Maybe an idea for you?

Hi hon

Hey! Some people ovulate twice in their cycle too and that's how they get their dates wrong, hopefully it's something like that. I'm sure you're not out though! Stay positive and we'll all be testing together soon!
Hey hun!
Im moving over from the MAY testing thread!
If all goes to plan i will be testing around 7th of june!

Wishing everyone lots of luck & baby dust
xo :flower: xo

:dust:
Hey hun, lovely to have you with us x

I may be here but my cycles are so long/irregular from breastfeeding that it’s likely I won’t be testing until July... but I’ll let you know once AF arrives! Good luck to everyone :)

Aww I'm sorry and I hope you're still in! I was on the mini pill and it made my cycle SO wonky when I got off (I'm talking LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cycles and short luteal phases). I started taking a supplement called "PreMama" and I'm on my 2nd pack and my cycle is becoming shorter and normalizing. Maybe an idea for you?

Hi hon
I have a 15 day LP so that's not a problem
My cycles have been regular since coming off the pill. I've been ovulating normol time. Days 12-14.
I'm not sure if the chemical has messed things up. I'm still hoping I havent O yet and that I get another surge but my temp shot up today CD9 so if that remains up then unfortunately I did Ovulate already:-(
Just praying I havent and that I get another surge on day 11 or 12 that's when I normoly get my postive OPK.
Guess only time will tell.
Hey! Some people ovulate twice in their cycle too and that's how they get their dates wrong, hopefully it's something like that. I'm sure you're not out though! Stay positive and we'll all be testing together soon!

Hey hun, lovely to have you with us x

I hope so hon. I'm on day 9 today and tests since day 7 have all been negative. My temp shot up today so it's not looking good.
Really hoping I get another surge in a day or two and and another temp rise.
If i have than I guess I wont be testing until July. :-(

Should be the 5th for me. Hoping to get some bding in tonight ready for OV on Monday... I’ll be doing more OPKS from tomorrow

72E6B8A2-9D54-4048-AE1C-C9A5C10BA6D1.jpeg

Decided to take an opk, my ov date has moved up to tomorrow instead of Monday. I use the glow app to predict mine because I can do the strip analyser on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->