***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Mum1+1- I have put you down for the 10th but let me know if it changes. Sorry you're find the TTC hard at the moment. It is so emotionally overwhelming. But don't lose hope. You see miracles everyday on this forum, and you never know this month it could be you..

Thank you. I’d like to hope but daren’t. I’ll be 40 at the end of July and keep wondering if I’m being silly...

The clearblue app has af due 7th so I won’t be testing before the 10th unless I get any very obvious symptoms. It’s my first month of clearblue connected so it doesn’t have the data to work with like the other apps. Af symptoms have been general really and I’ve known I wasn’t pregnant but still stupidly tested anyway.

I don’t understand what’s going on, I’ve started my period again after 3 days without bleeding :shrug:

Mum1+1, I had a friend who tried for years and finally the cycle before starting ivf got her BFP at 38. Fast forward two years they decided not to try for more as she couldn’t face the TTC rollercoaster again, she BD once in 3 months and is now expecting twins at 40! So don’t lose hope!! I considered using the connected this cycle so you’ll have to let me know what you think as maybe I’ll try it next cycle if I’m not lucky this month...

Kittykat- that happens to me if I take ibroprufen. Did you take any?

Mum1+1, I had a friend who tried for years and finally the cycle before starting ivf got her BFP at 38. Fast forward two years they decided not to try for more as she couldn’t face the TTC rollercoaster again, she BD once in 3 months and is now expecting twins at 40! So don’t lose hope!! I considered using the connected this cycle so you’ll have to let me know what you think as maybe I’ll try it next cycle if I’m not lucky this month...

No I’ve not taken ibuprofen for years! It’s just strange and frustrating given we are trying to conceive xx

Positive opk today. Dtd on Thursday and this morning.
Should we Dtd again tomorrow or will it be too late?

Im under the impression you Ov 12-36 hours after positive OPK and the egg is around for 12-24hours, so should BD the 3 days after a positive if you can! Are you temping? I normally BD until I see a temp rise.

Saveme I only use the digital OPKs so not an expert on the strips but I’m planning on trying them this cycle. So from what I gather it looks like you caught that start of your surge and you’re still surging so BDing now seems like an excellent plan!! Hopefully others can help though as as I said I’m no expert!
Thanks and I hope this thread is a lucky one for us all!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

No I’ve not taken ibuprofen for years! It’s just strange and frustrating given we are trying to conceive xx
Have you taken another hpt? That has happened to me but unfortunately it ended in an ectopic... ugh so frustrating

Thank you. Well I got a flashing smiley today at CD10. Detected estrogen and should show until surge.
That sounds promising. I suppose it’s a case of it will happen when it happens. We can’t force these things can we...
As for the connected, so far I’m liking it. It certainly makes things clearer.

F0BD5C6C-0D82-43F7-8210-EE96ED102E8C.png

I also got my flashing smiley today at CD12! But I have had ten days of flashing smileys before and no peak so I take it with caution. I have had two months of 6 days flashing smileys and then peak and Ov on the same day- and I am due to Ov around CD19- so this lines up if I go by those months. I am also using the LH normal strips this cycle to help pin point Ov so I will start with those today now I have a flashing smiley!

Can you put me down for the 2nd please.
I am down in the May thread for testing 31st but now I know when I ovulated & I'm starting progesterone tomorrow my test date should really be 2nd June as I have to test that day & stop taking the progesterone if I'm not pregnant.

Hi all! 3rd June for me please :)

I also got my flashing smiley today at CD12! But I have had ten days of flashing smileys before and no peak so I take it with caution. I have had two months of 6 days flashing smileys and then peak and Ov on the same day- and I am due to Ov around CD19- so this lines up if I go by those months. I am also using the LH normal strips this cycle to help pin point Ov so I will start with those today now I have a flashing smiley!
We are on day 5 or 6 of flashing smiley. I just want my solid smiley lol good luck! X

It’s unlikely we’ll get chance to bd until the weekend now so hoping I don’t get my peak until Saturday at the earliest....

I am in the same boat mumof1, my OH is away until Thursday and doubt we will get a chance to BD until Friday. So I am hoping I don't get my peak until at least Friday.... Preferably Sat, or Sunday!

I am in the same boat mumof1, my OH is away until Thursday and doubt we will get a chance to BD until Friday. So I am hoping I don't get my peak until at least Friday.... Preferably Sat, or Sunday!

That would be a bonus for me too! Our trouble is we are up so early in the mornings we’re exhausted by evening! Plus my OH has back problems too so that doesn’t help either unfortunately.... Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

According to my CB ovulation tests I'm about to O. Got my solid smiley this morning! I guess I shall hit poas crazy any day soon Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->