***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Thanks everyone. Delivery driver is 2 stops away, eek!! Feeling so nauseous today too. Fingers crossed it’s not a cp

AF was a no-show (so far, with no sign of her approach either) but I still get bfn tests. So confused!

IMG_20190618_074059__01.jpg

@TTCno4 - it's faint but I actually see something on that middle pic!!! I have the worst time seeing line and I see that one!! :dust:

There's nothing worse than limbo, Emma. Hope you get some clarity soon. :hugs:

Can't wait to see today's tests, ttcno4!

@TTCno4 has the amazon delivery arrived. Like Mouse cant wait for an update love seeing BFP progressions.

I so hope I get my BFP this month too. Am just so scared to test but on the other hand am not feeling hopeful.

UPDATE!!! Another test, another brand and another faint line :) This was only and hour or so hold as I couldn’t wait haha but will test again this evening after as long a hold as possible. These tests claim to be 10miu and the line showed right away

E930F1DB-C138-4F33-A069-0D1A7B5BD000.jpeg 20A197C7-D634-4174-8344-5D55366DC086.jpeg

Reactions: ciz
CD41. Really concerned. Feeling run down.

I went home from work yesterday due to extreme fatigue. Was in bed for 5 hours. Still feel like garbage today. No other symptoms really other than fatigue. Slight nausea today but sometimes I just get nauseated so it's not really a PG symptom necessarily.

What gives? Where is my period? Where is my BFP?

I can tell I'm feeling down by the tone of this post, lol. :(

CD41. Really concerned. Feeling run down.

I went home from work yesterday due to extreme fatigue. Was in bed for 5 hours. Still feel like garbage today. No other symptoms really other than fatigue. Slight nausea today but sometimes I just get nauseated so it's not really a PG symptom necessarily.

What gives? Where is my period? Where is my BFP?

I can tell I'm feeling down by the tone of this post, lol. :(

I’m sorry Sweetchut. The wait and the limbo is so hard so totally get why you’re feeling fed up and down. Can you get a blood test?

I’m sorry Sweetchut. The wait and the limbo is so hard so totally get why you’re feeling fed up and down. Can you get a blood test?
I just got a blood test a couple months ago when I skipped my period entirely. So, my doc probably won't want to. Oh well. I guess I can just assume I'm skipping AF this month again. It's just this darn fatigue that has me going insane. So frustrating!

I just got a blood test a couple months ago when I skipped my period entirely. So, my doc probably won't want to. Oh well. I guess I can just assume I'm skipping AF this month again. It's just this darn fatigue that has me going insane. So frustrating!

Are you temping to confirm you are ovulating? Might give you some insight into your cycles?
Progression pic. I can’t quite believe it. This exact time 4 years ago I found out I was having my youngest!

View attachment 1062919

Congrats!!!! I'll change you to BFP on the front page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->