JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

well deff preggo got the bloods back today

thanks for the :dust::dust: ladies

Mrs Crabs - FAB NEWS! Wooo! :hugs: Congrats, sweetie!

im out. af is slowly showing. i get to start soy iso's 2 morrow yay! hopeing for either a thanks giving or extra x-mas gift

Awww, sorry to hear that the :witch: is showing for you, hun! :hugs: Here's hoping for your own little SoyBean in the upcoming weeks! FX'd and :dust: to you!

I still have un-updated names! I'd love a final count! Anyone?

Hey Megg
Mega long cycle so didn't get to test til today - BFP!!!! Woohooo!!

Woohoo time4baby! It is indeed time for a baby! :hugs: Fab news!!! Congrats!

Thanks Megg! Congrats to you too! Sticky bean thoughts all round xxx

my bean is now an :angel: :cry: i had a chemical tested thursday it was positive.. tested today and it was still a faint line... and i started bleeding today :cry:

Sorry for you loss, hun! :hugs: Best wishes for a quick, sticky :bfp:!

Hi, i was down for testing on the 3oth and got a lot of :bfn:'s but af got me yesterday 5 days late... :(

Sorry Megg been on the other thread and not updated you here, CD14 so wont be testing again til who knows! Last cycle was 28 days the cycle before 35 and now at CD14 with CBFM still showing low, did soy this cycle though 3-7 so never know, might be July bubs still... Hope Ninja is treating you well xx

Indeed, moggy! :hugs: Good luck!

Aisling - Sorry AF got you! :hugs: I'll update! :(

so is this for october testers, because i'm supposed to be testing oct. 10. i hope!!! that's going to be day 35 of my cycle!!! and i would like to join if i may!!
:]

best of wishes to everyone. i hope we all get :bfp:!!!!

so is this for october testers, because i'm supposed to be testing oct. 10. i hope!!! that's going to be day 35 of my cycle!!! and i would like to join if i may!!

best of wishes to everyone. i hope we all get :bfp:!!!!

Hi hun, this is a really old thread. This is from last year and I've actually had my baby boy since then. Im sure there is a new one going in TTC though. x

ohhh wow! haha well never mind, and congrats to everyone anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"