JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Can you please put me down for the 14th although after reading the previous 13th ones I should go for that but I won't. 14th Please!! Lots of luck and lots and lots of baby dust to all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
thanks!!!

Updated! You know you'll test on the 13th, just in case though! :)

bumpity - I know there are more of you! C'mon girls!

Well, I think you might need to change me to Oct 4. I am not sure. My nurse called today with my progesterone results (they were good, over 18), and she said to test on Oct 4. My FF says to test on Sept 30, though. My AF is due on Oct. 1.

LMFAO Wow! Uhm... You want me to ahead with Oct 4 then? You're SO gonna test before that! LOL :)

Megg :witch: caught up with me this morning. So sadly I have to drop my Junebug siggy :cry:
I have now adopted the Hallowe'en Humpers siggy. My new testing date will be 26th October which would make it a prospective July baby.

:dust: to all testing soon xxx

Megg :witch: caught up with me this morning. So sadly I have to drop my Junebug siggy :cry:
I have now adopted the Hallowe'en Humpers siggy. My new testing date will be 26th October which would make it a prospective July baby.

:dust: to all testing soon xxx

Awww, Em! I was really hoping this was your month! :hugs: to you! PMA for this cycle! It'll be all yours! You will make a fab July mum!

I guess I have to figure out a cut off date for this thing, eh? It looks like 9/23 would be the cut off for CD1 if you have a 28 day cycle, with EDD of June 30, 2010. So, if your cycles are longer than 28 days, CD1 must be 1 day earlier than 9/23 for every day that your cycle is longer than 28 days. This is confusing.

Cycle length = 28 days, CD1 9/23 = EDD 6/30
Cycle length = 30 days, CD1 9/21 = EDD 6/30
Cycle length = 30 days, CD1 9/23 = EDD 7/2

Does that makes sense? The first 2 are June babies, but the 3rd isn't? I guess I should only have testers through 10/21 then.

Whatever! Screw it... C'mon over ladies, we'll figure this out together! :)

Honeypie can you change me to the 7th please... I ov'd a week early hence I test a week early!!!

Hi Megg

I have had my BFP today this is my 22nd cycle. I was still scared it could be an evap but just had it confirmed in the pregnancy test gallery. You can leave my date for 28th, this is when my AF is due. I hope she will really stay away.... as I still can't believe it :)

can you put me down for 4th....due AF on 6th but won't be able to hold out that long...

can you put me down for the 5th october think i will be 10 dpo by then :p xxx i know its early or should i wait till the 6? xxx

DM - Of course! Anything for you! :hugs:

-Linn- CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! I'll have to go check out your test pics!

Jenny - Since you probably won't wait till the 6th :winkwink:, I put you down for the 5th. Maybe it's lucky. There's already 1 :bfp: on that test date! :)

I have everything all updated! I'm feeling good about this one... I really am! :)

Put me down for the 1st too plz!! (I might give in and test tomro tho!)

Jenny - Since you probably won't wait till the 6th :winkwink:, I put you down for the 5th. Maybe it's lucky. There's already 1 :bfp: on that test date! :)

I have everything all updated! I'm feeling good about this one... I really am! :)

omg i didnt even wanna join this thread, i thought it was ridiculous after trying for so long i will only get the BFN statistics up but i guess somewhere deep down inside i must have been hoping it will happen...

hope everyone gets there BFP very soon!

omg i didnt even wanna join this thread, i thought it was ridiculous after trying for so long i will only get the BFN statistics up but i guess somewhere deep down inside i must have been hoping it will happen...

hope everyone gets there BFP very soon!

Yeah, your pics are amazing! I'm so happy for you! :)

Lizzie_Moon said:
Put me down for the 1st too plz!! (I might give in and test tomro tho!)

I put you in for the 1st... but with your chart? Pffft! Why bother testing? Just start getting baby stuff... seriously! It's SO fab! :hugs:

woo defo getting all the ovulating stuff today my bbs even started hurting and i never got that before yayyyyyyyyyyy lol im all giddy hehehe xxx

Hi! Could you put me down for a cautious BFP! but keep my date as 28th! Couldn't resist testing early....just hoping it sticks! Thank you

still gettin those :bfn: so im prob out this month but :witch: has still not arrived yet.

Hi! Could you put me down for a cautious BFP! but keep my date as 28th! Couldn't resist testing early....just hoping it sticks! Thank you

thats makes 2 of us, hope the 28th us a good day for testing and sticky beans :)

Not sure if I can join you guys?

Testing 29/10 if can hold out that long but as Im only on CD2 seems ages away!

If am lucky it will be a July bubs tho so dont know if can be in the June bugs gang? Hope so as the thread is looking lucky \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->