JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Hey Meggs.... I'll let you know my test date once this crazy body of mine decides to OV.... xx

Sure can, MrsCrabs! It's done! :) I was originally going to test on the 15th, but decided that the 16th looked promising. I'm now having some great feelings about the 13th. So, who knows! I haven't even O'd yet... How sad is that?!?! LOL

Tulip - Don't I know that all too well! I'm waiting too! I'm worried I won't this cycle since I'm using Soy instead of Clomid! :( My monitor gave me 2 Lows in a row... that's never happened before! Of course, it was CD6 and CD7, so that's probably acceptable! Just let me know when you know when you want me to put you in for! :)

can you put me down for 16th plz i've not even o'd yet but looking good so far xx
thanks

Hi... please include me! I am in the 2ww and will be testing October 12! Thanks! GL and baby dust to all!

Can you put me down for the 5th please aswell.

Thanks

hi Meggs

put me down for the 5th of October which is when :witch: is due however it's my boyfriends birthday on the 2nd and I would love to be able to test that day although so frightened it will be a bfn that I might wait till.

I'm testing October 7th. I ovulated on August 19. I've got sore boobs and a had a bit of bloody cm yesterday morning.....trying not to think too hard about it

right im confused now ive just asked to be added to another thread for testing days?????? can i join here too??

11th is when im expecting AF to turn up. xx

Of course you can, E&L! :) Welcome to the thread! LOL

I've gotten everyone updated! C'mon :bfp:s!

Hello ladies!

I'm going to test in the morning but expecting a BFN, too early to test I reckon!

OMG Megg, this is SO exciting -I've read other posts similar, but to actually be involved this time -I hope we JuneBugs win Yeah!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Good Luck everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

OMG Megg, this is SO exciting -I've read other posts similar, but to actually be involved this time -I hope we JuneBugs win Yeah!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Good Luck everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

With that many :wohoo: guys, I thought you were announcing a :bfp:! I'm actually even more excited that you're so excited about just being a part of the thread. I find that to be adorable! :) Good luck to you this month, hun! I can't wait to see what your :bfp: post looks like! :hugs:

i wonder if i will b one of the lucky 1s this month....day 19 but every1 wants me 2 drink and now im scared to but dont wanna tell.....

There wouldn't be any crossover to a prospective pregnancy on CD19. The first 6 weeks of pregnancy are made to be pretty protective, because most women don't even know they're pregnant until then. I wouldn't get DRUNK... but a drink or two wouldn't hurt anything, I'm sure. Of course, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with... You could always say that you're on some temporary meds that you can't drink while taking or something? I dunno... I'm a proponent of lying when necessary! :)

I hope you're one of the lucky ones this time too! :dust: to you!

Please add me to Oct. 8th! I can't wait for this 2ww to be over....

Hello ladies!!! Megg, can you add me for the 12th?! Thanks!! :) YAY for JuneBugs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->