• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Junk Food Monster

smileygurl85

Reaction score
I ate terribly today. Usually I try to get in a good balance of fruits/veggies/carbs/proteins but today I was horrible. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I've become a dietitians worst nightmare.

Breakfast was 2 slices of toast with butter. But things went crazy from there: Potato crisps, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate pudding with chocolate chips in it, soft pretzels...

I actually made carrot soup and fresh bread for dinner but while waiting for DH to get home I sat down and ate 3/4 of a bag of microwave popcorn and a handful of gummyworms. :wacko:

My appetite has become an entity of its own and I'm not quite sure how to control it! :blush:

Haha its okay to have days like these :)

I hear you! I wake up every morning thinking Im going to be good today and every day I have something to ruin it. Today was a mini apple pie and a box of jaffa cakes on top of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meh!

What can I say, my baby loves sugar! Chocolate and fruit, two things that I didn't eat loads of before I was pregnant. They are my new best friends and I have no self control when they are around :rofl:

I do feel guilty but after weeks of hating food I am happy to be eating again!

ha ha...i can understand. for me not even a single day goes when i dont eat chocolate and strawberry cookies.yesterday i tried to ignore and guess what had to satisfy myself at midnight.:blush:

I think that's fine.. especially if its not an everyday thing. I figure if I binge on junk every now and then I am just making up for the 2 months of puking everyday! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"