Just 4 Bums

MRSTJ

Reaction score
Ive had an email from kiddiecare advertising Just 4 bums nappies which are new in, and was wondering if anyone has tried them out yet?

What they are trying to do is encourage you to buy a box which is a months supply of nappies, then if you have any unopened bags you can send them back and get a refund.
What are your thoughts on them?

We saw this too, oh was interested, I said I'd be reluctant without hearing some reviews so wud like to know too if anyone has used them x

me 4! sounds like a really good deal but i'd never buy before i'd read some reviews!

We have been using them for a month and they are brilliant :)

I havnt used them, i want to try but i thought thy were expensive. But i have heard they r good and hold alot of pee! lol

i saw this when they were half price showed a friend she brought some,,, let me go ask here Ill BRB!

UPDATE:

she hasnt used them yet but good reviews from another friend xx

I am very weird about diapers. I am in the US though. I have 9 nieces and nephews and am pregnant with baby # 2. 1 miscarriage March 2010. I am positive that I love huggies better than pampers. In my experience they did not leak as much, and did not leave little petroleum beads on the baby's bums. (Huggies and Pampers are the main two in the states)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->